PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent Stopped downloading movie

kurse
03-29-2005, 02:10 AM
I was downloading a movie and the download was going really well until about 88.5% through the download, it just stopped but it is still uploading. I tried downloading other movies and it works just fine. Does anyone know what is the problem and how I can still continue the download?

cpt_azad
03-29-2005, 03:02 AM
there are no more seeders for that particular torrent, your best bet is to keep it open and wait. some seeders might come on line later, if not, then u just got jacked. next time download from a good source (dont download movies w/ less than 50 seeders, that's a good number to go with). if u really want the movie bad and no seeders have yet to come online in the following week, go to another site and try from there but make sure there are a lot of seeders for it (or a descent amount).

mike45450
03-29-2005, 04:10 AM
What colour is/was the little light (might be another coloured thing depending on your client)

Guyver
03-29-2005, 04:20 AM
jsut stay there uploading and hopefully a seeder will come back on the torrent for everyone...

erRor67
03-29-2005, 04:21 AM
Leave Bit Torrent running for awhile and hopefully people that have the pieces u need will get online. This problem happens alot when u download older files cause then seeders leave. One time I got 99.9% done and I didnt have the last 128KB!! It mad me so freaken angry! >< Lol..