PDA

View Full Version : Car crash commerical

hippychick
03-30-2005, 03:08 AM
This one really makes u think. Made by a british-english speaking organization. The 2nd clip is an acutal accident
http://www.mejoe.com/article/?id=110

Busyman
03-30-2005, 04:19 AM
:ohmy:
They should air that commercial here in the States.

hippychick
03-30-2005, 04:43 AM
:ohmy:
They should air that commercial here in the States.
I agree, but the US is too politcaly correct and would somehow find this offensive. :no:

Busyman
03-30-2005, 04:57 AM
I agree, but the US is too politcaly correct and would somehow find this offensive. :no:
That's a shame. I believe in shock value.

Example: (This is very vulgar btw)

A friend of mine at work was telling me that his brother was mistreating his wife and not paying attention to her.

I told him to tell his brother that he better start or there will be some other guy digging in her guts (having sex with her) and smacking her ass.

He even made the Ewww face on that one :sick: . I told him that I bet his brother would straighten up.
People don't think about consequences until it's too late.

cpt_azad
03-30-2005, 05:17 AM
ya i saw that 2nd clip on some other site, man, that guy should've been dead :ph34r: but miracles do happen i guess....

100%
03-30-2005, 07:05 AM
nice tune

Mr. Mulder
03-30-2005, 08:45 AM
there's lots of commercials like that in the uk using a variety of shock tactics like the above, in fact there's been so many that they just don't seem shocking anymore :unsure:

brotherdoobie
03-30-2005, 08:49 AM
there's lots of commercials like that in the uk using a variety of shock tactics like the above, in fact there's been so many that they just don't seem shocking anymore :unsure:

thats cause someones outtheree..tell them tostfu

hahha

manker
03-30-2005, 08:52 AM
there's lots of commercials like that in the uk using a variety of shock tactics like the above, in fact there's been so many that they just don't seem shocking anymore :unsure:That is very true. The smoking ones with the kids breathing out smoke as they're playing just makes me want sweet, sweet Marlboro now.

Tho' I've not felt the urge to run over blonde women in bars :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
03-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Tho' I've not felt the urge to run over blonde women in bars :unsure:

it’s not as easy as it looks, if you don’t have an invisible nissan micro then it’s near impossible. first you need to obtain the bar stewards permission to have a car in his pub, then you need planning permission from the council to take down a wall on what probably is a listed building, then you need to position your car inside the pub where a blonde woman can not see it, which lets face it, might as well be on the stool next to here, but just to be safe, you’d disguise it as four local portly regulars playing cards at a corner table. then you have to wait for the perfect moment and the highly unlikely chance that not only does she pay for a drink, but that she gets up and gets it her self, but just before that, you have to wait for her to use the ladies room, because lets face it, she’s up. then, and only then you can run her down on her return from the bar with said drink :unsure:

escapings another matter though :unsure:

TheDave
03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
is this the welsh guys + pizza one? :unsure:

imagine the outcry if someone was trying to sell you something with ads like this.

p.s. the pub one is even minginer if you can find it

Gemby!
03-30-2005, 02:26 PM
I have not seen the first one before - freaky, and so was the second one

The song was good though :P

BoB!1!
03-30-2005, 02:31 PM
:sick:

Gemby!
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
I have seen loads of those types of adverts, so i have kinda adjusted.

The one in the pub is actually kinda funny :P

Barbarossa
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
What about the one with the kid whose bones are all broken at the start, and she sort of pulls herself back together... :sick:

TheDave
03-30-2005, 02:50 PM
What about the one with the kid whose bones are all broken at the start, and she sort of pulls herself back together... :sick:
hehe, that ones cool. err i mean awful :ph34r:

Gemby!
03-30-2005, 02:59 PM

:lol: she looks like she is doing the robot :lol:

In a totally, its wrong to run over kids to see if that happens, way :nono: