PDA

View Full Version : IPOD Borked?

Duffman
03-31-2005, 03:36 PM
My friend is giving me 20 bucks to rip his cds and put em on his ipod mini he just got. Last night I ripped the 30someodd cd's, Installed the Ipod Software and all that.

After I finish it all I plug the ipod in, the software says I have to format it. So i hit format, and then my computer beeps and blinks and goes nuts, it says error reinsert the usb cable. So i did now the screen is completley blank. I tried the reset thing, the restore software doesn't work because it won't the pod. HELP!

Oh and the battery is charging because i left if plugged in over night and the battery was warm in the morning.

Vargas
03-31-2005, 03:59 PM
too bad 20 bucks won't buy you a new PC and him a new ipod

Duffman
03-31-2005, 04:04 PM
is that supposed to be help?

Spicker
03-31-2005, 11:25 PM
if he is still under warranty then ur saved...just fill out the service request form then they will send u a empty box to put the ipod in and then they will pay for shipping and u ship it to apple and they will either fix it or give u a new ipod...

S!X
03-31-2005, 11:39 PM
is that supposed to be help?

Yes. :frusty:

Spicker
04-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Yes. :frusty:
spam

:spamfrown :flamehide

/banned

S!X
04-01-2005, 01:43 AM
spam

:spamfrown :flamehide

/banned

lol shutup.... i answerd the question :dry:

tesco
04-01-2005, 01:48 AM
what is saying reinstert the usb cable? the ipod, somewhere on the screen of the computer, ballooon popups in system tray, what?
explain the problem more. :frusty:

Peerzy
04-01-2005, 04:15 PM
what is saying reinstert the usb cable? the ipod, somewhere on the screen of the computer, ballooon popups in system tray, what?
explain the problem more. :frusty:

Yeah you have given us hardly any infomation, and the info you have given us is badly written and hard to make out.

My frind sed i cld pirat him sum cd's nd put dem on ipod fr 20 buks now it brok wtf? help plz!??!?!?!