PDA

View Full Version : Shearer...

Cheese
04-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Good news methinks. Player-coach and a chance to catch up with Jackie Milburn's record.

It makes up for me having to join Netty's forum at least... :dry:

manker
04-02-2005, 12:50 AM
The season isn't over yet, it would be just like Shearer to score eighteen goals in five minutes to piss me off.

Souness is smiling on the outside but he is crying inside.

enoughfakefiles
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
I`d actually carry on a lot longer than a nother season if i was on the money shearer was on. :lol:

Rat Faced
04-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Good news methinks. Player-coach and a chance to catch up with Jackie Milburn's record.

:01: :01: :01: :01:

BILLY-THE-FISH
04-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Yes Shearer is loved by Newcastle fans im Sure...... Just not sure about everyone else
Like Me!!

MCHeshPants420
04-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Yes Shearer is loved by Newcastle fans im Sure...... Just not sure about everyone else
Like Me!!

By your username I would have thought you were a geordie. :unsure:

DanB
04-03-2005, 11:31 AM
I like the way Newcastle organised a bit of a boxing match during yesterday's match when it got a bit boring.

Good teamspirit is always nice to see :01:

MCHeshPants420
04-03-2005, 11:36 AM
I like the way Newcastle organised a bit of a boxing match during yesterday's match when it got a bit boring.

Good teamspirit is always nice to see :01:

Missed that.:(

Game was on in teh pub but I was too messed up by then to pay attention... :sick:

DanB
04-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Was very amusing :lol:

BILLY-THE-FISH
04-03-2005, 11:56 AM
By your username I would have thought you were a geordie. :unsure:
Lol
Nah mate im a South Londoner originally

manker
04-03-2005, 01:33 PM
So, am I the only one who thinks he's acted selfishly twice, once when he thought:
Oh fuck, I'm probably not going to get a game next year, what with me being old and Bellamy, Ameobi, Kluivert being pretty good strikers in their own right. I'd be a good squad member but I'll quit anyway, bollocks to the team's needs. I think I'll just use my influence over Bobby to get picked this season, break the record and put pressure on Freddie so as I can be manager next year, I'll also study for my coaching badges, he can hardly say no, Bobby is too old.Then when it became clear he wouldn't be breaking the record and Souness had a pretty watertight contract for next season:
Ermm, maybe I'll carry on then, only won one trophy in my career so I really need that record - Souness will be in an absolutely untenable position with me being coach but I'll do it anyway - hopefully he'll quit after I've got that precious record.Alan Shearer - brilliant centre forward, twat of a bloke :dry:

MCHeshPants420
04-03-2005, 01:50 PM
So, am I the only one who thinks he's acted selfishly twice, once when he thought:Then when it became clear he wouldn't be breaking the record and Souness had a pretty watertight contract for next season:Alan Shearer - brilliant centre forward, twat of a bloke :dry:

The fact that he has stayed at NUFC all this time when he could have gone to bigger/better teams proves he's all about the club, which is something rare in the game today.

Other footballers act a lot more selfishly in trying to get their own way about squad selection.

Brilliant footballer, top bloke.

Dyer and Bowyer on the other hand are twats. Plain and simple.

manker
04-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Shearer stayed at Newcastle because he wants his own way all of the time and he can get it at Newcastle. The chairman and manager were his lap-dogs, he wouldn't have gotten that anywhere else.

He managed to get Ruud Gullet sacked 'cause he dared to drop him for the Sunderland game and since then he's been quite comfortable running NUFC. You really think Robson picked the team each week.

There is no more selfish act than getting the manager sacked because he didn't pick you, I don't recall a precident. He threatened to put in a transfer request if Gullet didn't go -- There is no more selfish footballer in that respect than Alan Shearer.

He does care about Newcastle, of that there is no doubt, but it's his way or sulkage.

manker
04-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Didn't see your edit, I've just read that Bowyer might get sacked, possibly Dyer too :ohmy:

MCHeshPants420
04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Didn't see your edit, I've just read that Bowyer might get sacked, possibly Dyer too :ohmy:

I just read a story on Sky Sports about that, but it was just the PFA chairman or someone saying NUFC could sack them if they wanted to. Somehow I doubt they'll sack them, especially Dyer who's a bit too valuable...

jetje
04-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Newcastle is in the race to replace Shearer with one of worlds best strikers atm...
t's just unfair that UK football has too much money so they can buy whoever they want.... :(

http://img157.exs.cx/img157/5989/kuyt6ov.jpg

Btw if they do buy him they make the best buy they can make, and Shearer will soon be forgotten :)

MCHeshPants420
04-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Btw if they do buy him they make the best buy they can make, and Shearer will soon be forgotten :)

I think you don't understand the fanaticism of the Geordie faithful. He will be a legend that they will speak of on teh terraces at St.James forever. ;)

Rat Faced
04-07-2005, 11:22 PM
I think you don't understand the fanaticism of the Geordie faithful. He will be a legend that they will speak of on teh terraces at St.James forever. ;)

:01: :01: :01:

Shearer is the same now as he was when we were at school.

Shame really, he should have grown up by now... he can be a twat, but he's not that bad ;)

The local rag had Bowyer on the front page tonight... "I would die for this club, all i can do now is pray that the fans forgive me"...

Not me.. didnt want him to come, will be glad to see him go... racist twat that he is.

JPaul
04-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Shearer = Great Striker + Decent Spud

Souness = Hacking Bastard + Total Cunt

That is all.

jetje
04-08-2005, 07:51 AM
guess i had to say : "less missed" instead of forgotten... ;)

Kuyt is a decent bloke with his head straight on his shoulders always working hard and a nose for goals.

Bowyer was that the guy that beat his teammate up... saw that on sportschannel last weekend what a laugh. You must have some loose screws to act like that against a teammate :schnauz:

{I}{K}{E}
04-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Kuyt just signed a new contract with Feyenoord for 3 more years :huh:

jetje
04-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Kuyt just signed a new contract with Feyenoord for 3 more years :huh:

That was only to get the possibility for higher transfer rates otherwise he would have gone away for (practicly) nothing...

Now for an UK team it's a bigger peanut ;)

BILLY-THE-FISH
04-09-2005, 07:51 PM
So, am I the only one who thinks he's acted selfishly twice, once when he thought:Then when it became clear he wouldn't be breaking the record and Souness had a pretty watertight contract for next season:Alan Shearer - brilliant centre forward, twat of a bloke :dry:
I totally agree with what you say about Shearer
Do you remember the time he blatantly kicked another player in the head and then told the FA he would'nt go to the next world cup if they done him for it?
So they dropped the charges!! Spoiled brat I say!

Peerzy
04-09-2005, 08:31 PM
i think he's always had a bit of Rooney in him, in the sense that he wants to be center of attention, he wants to score the goals so he may be inclinded to pass less and that he gets angry way to fast. He's still a great player but he has his issues, im glad he's still playing on though.

MCHeshPants420
04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
i think he's always had a bit of Rooney in him, in the sense that he wants to be center of attention, he wants to score the goals so he may be inclinded to pass less and that he gets angry way to fast. He's still a great player but he has his issues, im glad he's still playing on though.

You say he gets angry way too fast but he had a pretty decent disciplinary record.

Peerzy
04-09-2005, 09:09 PM
You say he gets angry way too fast but he had a pretty decent disciplinary record.

Yeah i say he gets angry not in the form of taking it out on other people but in the form of on-pitch swearing, blaming things on other people, when he doesnt get a choice his way you always see him call the ref a fucking tosshead or something :lol:

peat moss
04-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Big Al is my fav soccer player. Can't beleive two players fighting are from the same team. Hey we have are own problems here in North Americian sports .But we usually fight the other team on the playing field . Thats what dressing rooms are for . :)