100%
04-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Dreams are Lies

they will never come true

discuss

M.Borsato ciche :ph34r:

BoB!1!
04-02-2005, 01:03 AM
dreams are our brains way of staying active... if it wasn't active we would die.... so all it does is it puts memorys and thought prcesses together to make a scenario that we will mentally playout.... :blink:

unless your talkin about dreams as in "one day i'm gonna win the lottery" then in that case the way i see it is that if i dont have any dreams i will not be dissapointed when i dont achieve them. :)

manker
04-02-2005, 01:06 AM
I read (in a big glossy hardback book with big print and massive arty pictures that belonged to an ex-g/f) that dreams are when the fabric of time gets twisted and imprinted upon our subconcious minds such that it can only manifest itself when we're in a state of shallow sleep.

Accurate interpretation can only be acheived via that same book, apparently.

Why did I read it? I was on holiday in Spain :dry:

NikkiD
04-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Dreams are Lies

they will never come true

You're telling me. All they do is give you hope, and then reality comes swooping in to crush you.

Caroline
04-02-2005, 01:12 AM
control your dreams then

S!X
04-02-2005, 04:37 AM
I had a really fucked up fream the other night.

bigboab
04-02-2005, 04:41 AM
control your dreams then

You do control your dreams. If you are in any REAL danger, you wake yourself up. :)

TheDave
04-02-2005, 04:41 AM
You're telling me. All they do is give you hope, and then reality comes swooping in to crush you.
anyone have that dream you're rich and life is perfect then you wake up, so you try to force yourself to continue the dream but it never works :desperate:

bujub22
04-02-2005, 04:49 AM
if u hav no goals in life then your never disapointed!

TheDave
04-02-2005, 04:51 AM
cawk off chav :dry:

bujub22
04-02-2005, 04:53 AM
cawk off chav :dry:
u wana chav what off my cawk :ohmy:

*goddess*
04-02-2005, 12:08 PM
anyone have that dream you're rich and life is perfect then you wake up, so you try to force yourself to continue the dream but it never works :desperate:

:frusty: No, but I have the opposite. Wake up from a nightmare and unless I get up and wake myself up properly the nightmare will carry on. Course, if I do wake myself up properly it takes ages to get back to sleep :crying:

bujub22
04-02-2005, 12:09 PM
:frusty: No, but I have the opposite. Wake up from a nightmare and unless I get up and wake myself up properly the nightmare will carry on. Course, if I do wake myself up properly it takes ages to get back to sleep :crying:
:smoke:

*goddess*
04-02-2005, 12:14 PM
:dry: Are you claiming responsibility for my nightmares Joob http://www.in2skinz.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/spank.gif

lynx
04-02-2005, 12:15 PM
I read (in a big glossy hardback book with big print and massive arty pictures that belonged to an ex-g/f) that dreams are when the fabric of time gets twisted and imprinted upon our subconcious minds such that it can only manifest itself when we're in a state of shallow sleep.

Accurate interpretation can only be acheived via that same book, apparently.

Why did I read it? I was on holiday in Spain :dry:And where did a sheep get a big glossy hardback book? :naughty: :revenge:

manker
04-02-2005, 12:29 PM
:lol:

If ewe think that's weird, you should see what I had to do to get her thro' customs :ermm: :blush: