PDA

View Full Version : The fook!

hobbes
04-02-2005, 03:18 AM
Today I woke up, broke a mirror and cut my hand. Ten minutes later I broke my thumb doing repairs. I went to work anyway and at days end I went to a doctor and found I had a serious fracture, so I am in a cast up to my elbow for 6 weeks. I can't write and my job is going to be a pain. Doubt I will be able to shave or comb my hair.

So I come home and my computer is fecked. It tells me that it is deleteing all physical memory. It takes about 2 hours of frustration before I can even access the internet.

Then I read the threads here and there is nothing but haters.

The fook, where is the love?

This is where I come for fun, life has enough real shit for this place to be full of shit as well.

TheDave
04-02-2005, 03:24 AM
cos of the pope

hobbes
04-02-2005, 03:28 AM
cos of the pope

The death of the Pope should be cause for celebration. I mean, today is the day he transcends into eternal paradise.

That's a good thing, right?

S!X
04-02-2005, 03:30 AM
The death of the Pope should be cause for celebration. I mean, today is the day he transcends into eternal paradise.

LOL how much longer is he expected to live? :blink:

100%
04-02-2005, 03:30 AM
i can only suggest an alternative shampoo
(and please let the lady do the mans work)

http://www.fmcgltd.com/product%20resources%20template/largeimages/nuagekids/nuage%20kids%20shampoo%20ranger.jpg

TheDave
04-02-2005, 03:34 AM

the devils pissing your day about cos the pope cant use his mad ninja skillz today

100%
04-02-2005, 03:38 AM
he is not dead

roadkill anyone?

hobbes
04-02-2005, 03:41 AM
the devils pissing your day about cos the pope cant use his mad ninja skillz today

Now that is logical, now I get your point.

The Pope's l33t skillz are the shit because he is sick and the Devil is being a hater.

TheDave
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
well he (the devil) was never famous for playing fair. i heard the pope has summoned something like 17 ninjas. although they're n00bs there's 17 or em so normality should return within a week or two

bigboab
04-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Today I woke up, broke a mirror and cut my hand. Ten minutes later I broke my thumb doing repairs. I went to work anyway and at days end I went to a doctor and found I had a serious fracture, so I am in a cast up to my elbow for 6 weeks. I can't write and my job is going to be a pain. Doubt I will be able to shave or comb my hair.

So I come home and my computer is fecked. It tells me that it is deleteing all physical memory. It takes about 2 hours of frustration before I can even access the internet.

Then I read the threads here and there is nothing but haters.

The fook, where is the love?

This is where I come for fun, life has enough real shit for this place to be full of shit as well.

Well? You should have cheered us up by telling us the good things that happened to you today. Not these everyday mundane things. :(

P.S. Can I sign your plaster? :P

hobbes
04-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Well, so now only 5 weeks and 6 days.

This sucks so hard. I can't do anything. Can't even write. I can only type because I have "modified" my cast.

Tonight is what I live for and all I can do is sit still and do nothing.

I try and post here, but no one is home.

vidcc
04-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Tonight is what I live for and all I can do is sit still and do nothing.

one wonders what it is you do at night that is ruined by the loss of use of one hand? :unsure:

clocker
04-03-2005, 02:31 PM

http://www.swissplaster.ch/pics/lac/images/arm_cast_12133.jpg
Apparently, shaving and hair combing were never very high on your list of priorities anyway, so what's the big deal?