PDA

View Full Version : [repost]Oh, heavenly ignore!!!!!

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 01:38 PM
][for clarity, this is a post by Yogi and repost of a previous thread, wich was ignore-jacked...........]

If only i would 've had the chance to put people on ignore in my life so far.... :rolleyes:

But anyway, here it works, at least with Fre her account. :naughty:

Such irony, that just on my own account i get a database-error..... :blink:

So for the time being, i'll use this account. :)

Thanks for all the supportive pm's, it is appreciated...... :)

In other words:

HI!!!!!! :w00t:

The Yogi :01: :naughty:

MCHeshPants420
04-04-2005, 01:42 PM
You see nob, you can't put people on ignore and then every single post you make you then refer to them and the fact that you have them on ignore. That's just stupid and shows how "much they really got to you".

Seems to me the best way to come back would have been with little fanfare and to have people who you didn't like on ignore. But as you're drawing attention to yourself you've really only yourself to blame...

Snee
04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh stop it.

I'm all for the ignore function, but if you announce it like that the people you have put on ignore are bound to mess with you, you cannot possibly expect it not to turn out otherwise.

I made an ignore topic once too, but that was to ask a question in the "everything about the board section", not to announce who I was blocking.

And I still ended up having to tell a lot of people I wasn't blocking that I wasn't blocking them. It isn't a good idea.

googlebot
04-04-2005, 01:44 PM
You see nob, you can't put people on ignore and then every single post you make you then refer to them and the fact that you have them on ignore. That's just stupid and shows how "much they really got to you".

Seems to me the best way to come back would have been with little fanfare and to have people who you didn't like on ignore. But as you're drawing attention to yourself you've really only yourself to blame...

Sage words young Hesh.

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 01:48 PM
You guys must be having a ball. :w00t:

Please enjoy. :01:

It must feel great. :blink:

The YogiStick

manker
04-04-2005, 01:52 PM
You guys must be having a ball. :w00t:

Please enjoy. :01:

It must feel great. :blink:

The YogiStickIt's making me laugh at you, if that's what you mean.

Btw, in the other thread that you've requested closed in a flounce, the people who you were supposed to be ignoring posted that you probably didn't have them on ignore and that you were reading the posts anyhow.

Then, as if by magic coincidence, you posted a screenshot of us on ignore.

Great timing? Coincidental? ... nah.

Arse.

GepperRankins
04-04-2005, 01:52 PM
i say we leave this one for the huggy crew :ermm:

?

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Glad you lot like my thread soooo much you keep bumping it............

I like that hollow sound........

Cheese
04-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Glad you lot like my thread soooo much you keep bumping it............

I like that hollow sound........

When you put someone on ignore it's best just to not respond to there posts in any fashion. That way you don't look like a fool.

It's like some little girl shouting "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!". Only more tragic.

GepperRankins
04-04-2005, 02:05 PM
i'd have been embarrassed after getting that in the first but then to make two more is something else :blink:

manker
04-04-2005, 02:07 PM
When you put someone on ignore it's best just to not respond to there posts in any fashion. That way you don't look like a fool.

It's like some little girl shouting "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!". Only more tragic.:lol: :D

Like Dave, I am also fighting back teh real lols

Btw, their :dry:

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Errrrmmm, well, if you put it that way............. :blink:

Cheese
04-04-2005, 02:16 PM
:lol: :D

Like Dave, I am also fighting back teh real lols

Btw, their :dry:

Ouch. You bastard. How dare you point out a shortcoming. I'm leavng the forum only to return a few days later dressed as my imaginary girlfriend and ignore everyone (but not).

manker
04-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Ouch. You bastard. How dare you point out a shortcoming. I'm leavng the forum only to return a few days later dressed as my imaginary girlfriend and ignore everyone (but not).When you put it like that, it sounds a bit mental.

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Well, in that case..........

But hurry up, will you.

I will need a nap(py) shortly.

The Yogi

RPerry
04-04-2005, 02:49 PM
closed as requested