PDA

View Full Version : Don't take steroids and pot at the same time.

SpatulaGeekGirl
04-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm still on my medication and I went to a gig and smoked a hash pipe. The next day all my muscles hurt on contact. I first noticed it in my arms when I started rubbing them to keep warm (I was in Aberdeen, it's always cold in Aberdeen, bloody, fucking freezing) within an hour I could hardly walk. :crying:

I think it was the mixture of my steroids and the marijuana. Never mix steroids and marijuana.

GepperRankins
04-04-2005, 10:04 PM
you know your dad comes on here?

DarthInsinuate
04-04-2005, 10:09 PM
i'm a big fan of epicaricacy, i'm gonna lol my pants now

what's the medication for? is it serious? that just makes me chuckle more

SpatulaGeekGirl
04-04-2005, 10:17 PM
@GepperRankins - Yes. Yes, I do.

@Darth - It's for colitis, very serious unless I want a colostomy bag.

{I}{K}{E}
04-04-2005, 10:20 PM
you know your dad comes on here?

:lol:

:naughty:

14 and smoking pot? :blink:

SpatulaGeekGirl
04-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Not often.

Smith
04-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Umm, ya you normally shouldnt mix 2 different drugs.

ziggyjuarez
04-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Umm, ya you normally shouldnt mix 2 different drugs.
coke with suger is good :rolleyes:

lynx
04-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Unless officially checked out, don't mix steroids with anything.

And definitely don't go near anyone with chicken pox, your bollocks may drop off. :ph34r:

SpatulaGeekGirl
04-04-2005, 11:15 PM
lynx... :dry:

Not funny.

Lilmiss
04-04-2005, 11:18 PM
:nono:

I post this smiley although I hate it so much.
You're a smart lil fritter, don't turn out like me. :nono:

Guillaume
04-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Yep. the muscles she's always bragging about are not fit for a lady. ;)

Lilmiss
04-04-2005, 11:25 PM
If this is about my unique aiming..... :blushing: :lol:

TheYogi
04-04-2005, 11:30 PM
:nono:

I post this smiley although I hate it so much.
You're a smart lil fritter, don't turn out like me. :nono:

As a pokeystick??? :blink:

hobbes
04-04-2005, 11:30 PM
I smell teenage rebellion.

A 14 y/o talking about smoking pot and mentioning the "clit" just a few days back, with her dad obviously reading this.

Looks like dad is openly and flagrantly being "tested".

Biggles, perhaps she can spend a few years in suspended cryo-hibernation.

Guillaume
04-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Biggles, perhaps she can spend a few years in suspended cryo-hibernation.

The other way-around would be more logical. Biggles would be re-animated (defrosted?) when the crisis is over.

Roddage?

manker
04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Biggles would be re-animted (deforsted?) when the crisis is over.
Is deforested a polite way of saying that SGG is causing Biggles' male pattern baldness :huh:

Guillaume
04-04-2005, 11:41 PM
No it means I should have right-clicked and used Spellbound.

Now go away.

manker
04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Never!

sArA
04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Does he not have some maiden aunt who lives out in the Hebrides somewhere really isolated and fun free?

Maybe she could go an live with her to give poor Biggles a little peace of mind.

hobbes
04-04-2005, 11:43 PM
The other way-around would be more logical. Biggles would be re-animted (deforsted?) when the crisis is over.

Roddage?

Are you saying that Biggles should be deforested and have all his limbs either pruned or cut off, or defrosted?

Defrosted would seem kinder.

manker
04-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Are you saying that Biggles should be deforested and have all his limbs either pruned or cut off, or defrosted?

Defrosted would seem kinder.:lol:

Is this the pick on the French bloke thread :P

Guillaume
04-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Ok. Hobbes and manker are now on my ignore list. :dry:

hobbes
04-04-2005, 11:51 PM
Ok. Hobbes and manker are now on my ignore list. :dry:

Not that you can read this, but I think a thread about this would be in order.

Honestly, Manker and Sara were posting while I was creating my post. So I didn't realize that I was piling on* until after the deed was done.

*Piling on- when a person has been tackled in American footaball and is pinned on the ground, additional players jump and land on his helpless body.

Gurahl
04-04-2005, 11:53 PM
Not that you can read this, but I think a thread about this would be in order.

don't make me leave, then come back and post under another name, will you? :angry:

Btw, footaball is usually spelled football.

manker
04-04-2005, 11:54 PM
A thread about Guillaume's ignore list?

hobbes
04-04-2005, 11:56 PM
don't make me leave, then come back and post under another name, will you? :angry:

Btw, footaball is usually spelled football.

Adding gurahl to ignore list.

Peerzy
04-04-2005, 11:57 PM
14 and smoking pot? :blink:

To be honest its not that shocking. I was smoking a bit of green at 14.

@SSG - I hope your dad knows your a nawghty girl and have been smoking teh wacky backy, otherwise time to ban him from the internet :lol:

hobbes
04-04-2005, 11:57 PM
A thread about Guillaume's ignore list?

That's how we do it 'round here. Absolutely!

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 12:00 AM

:

Me too and that was 31 years ago.......... :ohmy:

Not that that will surprise anybody.. :P

Yogi

manker
04-05-2005, 12:02 AM
That's how we do it 'round here. Absolutely!D'oh, that was me being a bit dense. I kinda did notice the other six threads made by the Dutch lad earlier today :schnauz:

hobbes
04-05-2005, 12:33 AM
repeat

hobbes
04-05-2005, 12:37 AM
D'oh, that was me being a bit dense. I kinda did notice the other six threads made by the Dutch lad earlier today :schnauz:

It is hard to understand pain.

I understand that Yogi may seem functional and able to work, but to understand the pain a person deals with is subjective.

I agree that Yogi creates a persona here, but I have always restrained from telling him that his pain was an excuse.

Perhaps it is, or perhaps Yogi doesn't bother us with his daily problems with his pain.

Whatever he receives in disability is a pittance. He is not living a life of luxury pretending to be injured. He lives on the edge to be sure.

Bottom line, I don't try to assume what pain he deals with. If he does get benefits which are unfair, because he can obtain a normal job, I don't care.

He lives on the fringe and sacrifices accordingly.

manker
04-05-2005, 12:51 AM

I understand that Yogi may seem functional and able to work, but to understand the pain a person deals with is subjective.

I agree that Yogi creates a persona here, but I have always restrained from telling him that his pain was an excuse.

Perhaps it is, or perhaps Yogi doesn't bother us with his daily problems with his pain.

Whatever he receives in disability is a pittance. He is not living a life of luxury pretending to be injured. He lives on the edge to be sure.

Bottom line, I don't try to assume what pain he deals with. If he does get benefits which are unfair, because he can obtain a normal job, I don't care.

He lives on the fringe and sacrifices accordingly.Well, I do care.

I've been similarly restrained up until recently but it really is a pet peeve of mine. If people want to hold their hands out and not attempt to get work, then okay - stfu about it, if you don't then I'll say what I think about the situation.

As I do with every other situation I read about, should I feel moved to reply.

If a man can drive, walk, type and think then he can work. Yogi could easily do my job, physically - but he can't be arsed.

Pain is subjective but it isn't dependent on environment. Sitting on your arse playing interweb in a caravan or sitting on your arse typing stuff at my office. Your back still hurts.

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 01:01 AM

He lives on the fringe and sacrifices accordingly.

Thanks, Hobbes.

You really touched me there.

Yogi

Biggles
04-05-2005, 05:57 PM
The other way-around would be more logical. Biggles would be re-animated (defrosted?) when the crisis is over.

Roddage?

Guillaume, there are attractions to this approach believe me. It is that or perhaps I could run away from home. :shifty:

Fortunately, the Aberdeen connection is not one that is plugged into the equation too often. At nearly 15 a little rebellion is to be expected + I think she enjoys seeing my hair turn ever more grey. :dry:

We have since discussed steroids and safety and hopefully all is now well on that front. I had emphasised no alcohol prior to the trip to the detriment of other avenues. I will simply have to be more specific (and wide ranging) in future.

Lilmiss, your Gran couldn't see her way to lending me her paddle could she? :ermm:

DanB
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM

Uh huh :mellow:

Gemby!
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
When you first take steroids they make your face puffy and you look like a hamster ...

:(

ps. dont smoke pot ! :nono:

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 06:34 PM
@Biggles: You rawk as a dad.

Hope SGG once will see that. If she not allready does.

Yogi

SpatulaGeekGirl
04-05-2005, 09:32 PM
I wuv my daddy, he buys me chocolate.

@gemby! - My face didn't go puffy but there are a lot of different types so- :unsure:

Expire
04-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Mixing drugz has always been the best way to get fucked up.

Do it again...

Gemby!
04-06-2005, 01:26 PM
I wuv my daddy, he buys me chocolate.

@gemby! - My face didn't go puffy but there are a lot of different types so- :unsure:

SO unfair

my face went puffy and i looked like a hamster :dry:

hehe i was a hamster ! :01:

ziggyjuarez
04-06-2005, 02:10 PM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=knee-biting

sArA
04-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Ziggy....why are you hijacking threads with your put-file weirdness?

You bored? :blink:

ziggyjuarez
04-06-2005, 02:16 PM
My post are easly ignored.And i think this thread already hit its prim.Im gonna leave in a bit :smile: got things to do