PDA

View Full Version : pepe le pew

vidcc
04-05-2005, 06:15 PM
last night was warm and we had the window open (not hot enough for the air conditioning yet) trouble is a skunk decided to do its odour outside and the scent got into the bedroom. It took ages to clear it out and a can of fbreeze air effects which made me sneeze. :angry:

Darn skunks..... usually the only time we see them is as roadkill and we know to turn the ventilation off in the vehicle before we drive past... but when the b**Tards get near the house there is little we can do. :sick:

Fortunately it is a rare occurance.

Biggles
04-05-2005, 06:20 PM
last night was warm and we had the window open (not hot enough for the air conditioning yet) trouble is a skunk decided to do its odour outside and the scent got into the bedroom. It took ages to clear it out and a can of fbreeze air effects which made me sneeze. :angry:

Darn skunks..... usually the only time we see them is as roadkill and we know to turn the ventilation off in the vehicle before we drive past... but when the b**Tards get near the house there is little we can do. :sick:

Fortunately it is a rare occurance.

:ohmy:

But ... But ... Pepe speaks the language of love.

Gemby!
04-05-2005, 06:25 PM
You saw pepe le pew ???

OMIGOD HE'S, LIKE, FAMOUS !!!

i never see skunks :ermm: Only foxes which scream during the night and attack our rubbish bags :blink:

DarthInsinuate
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
i have never smelt a skunk, but i have smelt meat that had been left out for a couple of weeks

vidcc
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
i have never smelt a skunk, but i have smelt meat that had been left out for a couple of weeks
Imagine the smell of a tom cat 50 times stronger

vidcc
04-05-2005, 06:34 PM
You saw pepe le pew ???

OMIGOD HE'S, LIKE, FAMOUS !!!

i never see skunks :ermm: Only foxes which scream during the night and attack our rubbish bags :blink:
It's rare to see them alive....usually just roadkill but not uncommon to get a noseful if you live in a rural part of the area. I can't remember the last time i actually saw one alive.

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Skunks are cute............

Gemby!
04-05-2005, 06:38 PM
It's rare to see them alive....usually just roadkill but not uncommon to get a noseful if you live in a rural part of the area. I can't remember the last time i actually saw one alive.

OOOhh....foxes are roadkill too :w00t: :pinch:

*laughs, and points at rural folk and their smellyness*

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 06:45 PM
I take it you laugh at me too............. :unsure:

I am proud of my smell!!!! [bulgari :) ]

Gemby!
04-05-2005, 06:47 PM
I only laugh, because you are funny ........so

:lol: << I'm laughing because i care ...:lol:

TheYogi
04-05-2005, 06:55 PM