PDA

View Full Version : stoopid train people

Mr. Mulder
04-07-2005, 09:36 AM
this bloke was sat on the train on the other side of the isle and kept looking through the window where i was sat, why? :blink: what was wrong with the window on his side, it's the same view of fields and sheep ( :naughty: ) on each side :ermm: people should look through the windows on their side and keep to them selves

and the price of a train ticket has gone from £3.40 to £3.50 :dry:

Frohike
04-07-2005, 09:38 AM
this bloke was sat on the train on the other side of the isle and kept looking through the window where i was sat, why? :blink: what was wrong with the window on his side, it's the same view of fields and sheep ( :naughty: ) on each side :ermm: people should look through the windows on their side and keep to them selves

I would have used my Kung Fu on them :sneaky:

Mr. Mulder
04-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I would have used my Kung Fu on them :sneaky:

quiet you :ermm:

manker
04-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe he was looking at you.

Given the choice I'd choose the sheep, only just mind :wub:, but he might be a bit kinky.

Mr. Mulder
04-07-2005, 09:52 AM
:ohmy: it was you!!11

GepperRankins
04-07-2005, 11:45 AM
i read half the metro over someones shoulder yesterday :01:

bigboab
04-07-2005, 12:07 PM

Have you asked the railway company to explain why the price of the ticket went up 10p because this man was looking out the window on your side of the train?
Or am I getting this mixed up. :blink:

Nice thighs by the way. :blushing:

lynx
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Have you asked the railway company to explain why the price of the ticket went up 10p because this man was looking out the window on your side of the train? Extra wear and tear on the glass?

i read half the metro over someones shoulder yesterday :01: Get your own metro, they're free FFS.

100%
04-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Now you know how women feel.

:naughty:

Mr. Mulder
04-07-2005, 03:54 PM
i read half the metro over someones shoulder yesterday :01:

Freeloading gypsy :dry:

Now you know how women feel.

Like a transparent sheet used to block holes on public transport? :unsure:

Nice thighs by the way. :blushing:

You cheeky chappy :mushy:

GepperRankins
04-07-2005, 05:45 PM
if it makes you feel better i could only read the odd pages :Unsure:

Mr. Mulder
04-07-2005, 05:49 PM
if it makes you feel better i could only read the odd pages :Unsure:

it’s ok because gypsies can’t read :console: which would make you a student or a communist? :ermm: