PDA

View Full Version : windows media player help

abu_has_the_power
04-09-2005, 05:33 AM
wmp sucks balls, but strangely, i still use it.

every time i watch a movie and close wmp, i look in task manager and wmplayer.exe is still there! i have to end task it every fucking time! i 1st found out bout this actually a few days ago. i play a movie, close it, and try to open another, and it hangs.

did some searching on google, found many other forums with people with similar problems, but no real solution. :frusty: :frusty:

help??

and don't tell me to "use another player". i've heard that before

S!X
04-09-2005, 06:51 AM
lol do you have the latest one?

abu_has_the_power
04-09-2005, 02:27 PM
yea. i have the latest one. i played around, and found that it only happens when i play movies with ac3. i uninstalled my klite mega codec pack 1.28 and installed it again, and AC3Filter is the one causing the problem.

help?

abu_has_the_power
04-15-2005, 08:36 PM
anyone?

Vargas
04-15-2005, 08:42 PM
try Mplayer2.exe (WMP6.4) it's on your PC

foot loose
04-15-2005, 09:53 PM
wmp sucks balls, but strangely, i still use it.

every time i watch a movie and close wmp, i look in task manager and wmplayer.exe is still there! i have to end task it every fucking time! i 1st found out bout this actually a few days ago. i play a movie, close it, and try to open another, and it hangs.

did some searching on google, found many other forums with people with similar problems, but no real solution. :frusty: :frusty:

help??

and don't tell me to "use another player". i've heard that before

use another player hahahahaha

thedazman
04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
end task it in process manager :D

Its takes 2 seconds, lol

anyway try uninstalling every codec you have and reinstall only the ones you need, coz having multiple codecs may cause conflicts.