PDA

View Full Version : Horoscopes

keyser_soze
04-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Does any1 actually believe in the stars affecting the way our life operates? I do'nt read them much and don't particularly beileve but that last couple of times they've been bang on, ie last week stars said I'm at a low point and I was, this week said my luck was changing for the better and I caught a fish first time fishing and picked the winner of grand national sweepstake at work.

Snee
04-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Try uninstalling messenger. It might just work.

enoughfakefiles
04-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Try uninstalling messenger. It might just work.

:lol: :lol:

keyser_soze
04-09-2005, 08:42 PM
LMAO I don't use it its crap, I uninstalled it first thing I did, why is it any good?
Maybe it was down to pluto getting onto uranus :dry:

Snee
04-09-2005, 08:47 PM
'k :blink:

keyser_soze
04-09-2005, 09:00 PM
maybe my lucks changing though I've just had to endure a Queen tribute night on tv and so far Toyah wilcox has just killed a song, so has her off m people and the least said about g4 the better :sick: and as for the corrie stars :crying:
Theres only 1 person who should attempt fready mercury songs and thats freddie mercury.

Lilmiss
04-09-2005, 11:48 PM
:blink:

Can someone show me to the way to the fridge?

keyser_soze
04-10-2005, 12:02 AM
On the left by the cooker :cool:

Lilmiss
04-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Thats the tumble dryer. :blink:

Some things just dont make sense, unfortunatly this thread is one of them things.

Snee
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
You may be upset with someone who plays a prominent role in your life. Try not to overreact or take your frustrations out on someone who is on your side. Your personal situation will not be clear, so wait until you have a better understanding.

That's yesterday's horoscope for me.
It sucks baws.

100%
04-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Cancer

keyser_soze
04-10-2005, 08:18 PM
I hav'nt read mive today I'm gonna save them up and see at the end of the week how close they were. :rolleyes:

manker
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
I hav'nt read mive today I'm gonna save them up and see at the end of the week how close they were. :rolleyes:Good plan.

Btw, did you make this thread after a few beers :unsure: :blink:

Money Fist
04-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Horoscope stuff is nonesence
im a taurus and i got a friend thats a taurus
we are nothing alike
and nothing ever happens similar in life for us

also there are soo many different horoscope writers
u read one from mystic meg and compair it to another by russell grant for the same day
they are also nothing alike

manker
04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
u read one from mystic meg and compair it to another by russell grant for the same dayYou seem to know an awful lot about it for a disbeliever :shifty:

Money Fist
04-10-2005, 08:40 PM
lol
mystic meg is common knowledge
and russell grant is some fat man i googled :P

http://www.baps.ws/members/phots_members/russell_grant.jpg

manker
04-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I see, so you haven't actually compared them, you're using hearsay as an argument. Tut tut.

Ooh speaking of which, anyone see the pics of Myleene in FHM recently :w00t:

enoughfakefiles
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I see, so you haven't actually compared them, you're using hearsay as an argument. Tut tut.

Ooh speaking of which, anyone see the pics of Myleene in FHM recently :w00t:

Myleenes a hawtie for sure. :w00t: :w00t:

Russell grant would like to be googled...... :ph34r:

Money Fist
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
http://www.live-astro.com/horoscopes/taurus.shtml

Tempting as it is to say a speedy yes to exciting offers, you'd be wise to restrain your enthusiasm. In fact with Mercury retrograde until Tuesday, all plans should be considered tentative. Discuss what you could do, listen to others' ideas and explore various options. Ideally, however, you'll avoid finalising anything until early next week.

http://www.astrology.ca/horoscopes/daily/taurus.html

Your horizons are expanding, and you will be drawn to travel, reading and further education. You have a wonderful chance to work on any outstanding paperwork that may be floating around, or to plan for a vacation. There are romantic possibilities today.

i think i made my point

manker
04-10-2005, 09:05 PM
i think i made my pointDid you think I was arguing in favour of horoscopes.

They're pish and your point is valid whether researched or not. I'm just keeping myself occupied, mate ;)

sparsely
04-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Cancer

sorry to hear it :crying: