PDA

View Full Version : Image Downloaders

BROCKSTER
04-07-2003, 12:18 AM
is there any GOOD web image downloaders so it downloads a few instead of manually?

Wizzandabe
04-07-2003, 01:20 AM
what do you mean excatly, download a lad of pictures at once, use ie

100%
04-07-2003, 02:37 AM
I once read about "Image Wolf"
never tried it, never looked at it , no link to it - just read about it.
Jeez im helpfull - hope this helps

EnJoi
04-07-2003, 02:41 AM
yeah what do ya mean?

Rip The Jacker
04-07-2003, 03:25 AM
I *think* this is what Brockster means....

When you view a web page with thumbnails to larger images, you click each thumbnail and wait for the pic to load, then right click on the pic and choose save picture as.

Instead of doing all that, he is looking for a program that will automatically download each image (the larger ones) to a specific folder of his choice.

I think thats what he is looking for........ :blink:

sparsely
04-07-2003, 04:37 AM
Just found this at ShareReactor.com:

www.aleadsoft.com
What is Advanced Pic Hunter?
There are thousands of pictures in many websites on Internet. And people often want to download these pictures quickly and conveniently. Of course you can view and save them one by one with web browser. But this will waste you much time. Let SeaMoon Pic Hunter do the job rapidly and automatically for you.

Advanced Pic Hunter will access and analyse the websites you specified for images(such as GIF, JPEG), and download them rapidly for you. You can deal with these pictures conveniently after all this have been done.

Highlights
Search, download images rapidly with multitude threads.
View and manage image files conveniently later.
Convert image format of the image files in batch es., such as convert Jpg to Bmp.
Copy image to clipboard directly from these image files.
Local images viewer is the additional portion.

If you have an Donkey Network client you can download it via quicklink Here (http://www.sharereactor.com/download.php?id=82398)

And I'm sure that if you search Kazaa, someone will have it. I'm going to d/l it myself and check it out....

goodluck =]

BROCKSTER
04-07-2003, 05:41 AM
krackhead and sparsley thats wot i meant thank you im taking a look now i want the bigger pics not the thumbnails some just download the thumbnails

shelby
04-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Go to this site;
http://www.candego.com/candego.shtml

it's simply the best, period. and its free, no ads nothing. I've been using it for years
and it still amazes me.
It does'nt work with all the TGP's but will with most, set the search depth to 1, sit back and watch!

:rolleyes:

Rip The Jacker
04-07-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by shelby@7 April 2003 - 02:56
Go to this site;
http://www.candego.com/candego.shtml

it's simply the best, period. and its free, no ads nothing. I've been using it for years
and it still amazes me.
It does'nt work with all the TGP's but will with most, set the search depth to 1, sit back and watch!

Wow, I was actually looking for a program like this. Very impressed, great program!

sparsely
04-07-2003, 07:57 AM
I tried both Medusa, and Advanced Pic Hunter.
I think I would like APH better if I could've gotten it registered, but Medusa has by far a better help file.
I'm using it right now, damn this saves a lot of time.
Nice work shelby.

namzuf9
04-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Of course I wonder what images brock wants to d/l :blink: :P :D

BROCKSTER
04-08-2003, 07:21 PM
well.............. :lol: :lol:

BROCKSTER
04-08-2003, 07:22 PM
no nothin rude its just easyer :D

shelby
04-09-2003, 02:45 AM
O.K. Guys I did you a favor (pretty good one at that.). now I have a request, I've got the first 50 or so stripsaver girls, and damn if I can't find any more, any ideas?
I've tried kazaa and just about everything in-between. Any of you guys have any of the later models and an FTP site?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

shelby.