PDA

View Full Version : Sign the ONE Declaration

{I}{K}{E}
04-11-2005, 07:36 PM
“WE BELIEVE that in the best American tradition of helping others help themselves, now is the time to join with other countries in a historic pact for compassion and justice to help the poorest people of the world overcome AIDS and extreme poverty. WE RECOGNIZE that a pact including such measures as fair trade, debt relief, fighting corruption and directing additional resources for basic needs – education, health, clean water, food, and care for orphans – would transform the futures and hopes of an entire generation in the poorest countries, at a cost equal to just one percent more of the US budget. WE COMMIT ourselves - one person, one voice, one vote at a time - to make a better, safer world for all.”

http://www.one.org/

Take ONE minute today to sign the ONE declaration and lend us your voice in the fight against global AIDS and extreme poverty.

Dr Spaulding
04-11-2005, 08:38 PM
http://www.one.org/

Take ONE minute today to sign the ONE declaration and lend us your voice in the fight against global AIDS and extreme poverty.

*edit - nevermind :lol:

GepperRankins
04-11-2005, 08:43 PM
i signed but i can't see it making a difference. third world debt interest is what keeps the rich, rich.

also i wonder if these celebs donate 1% of their pay :unsure:

TheYogi
04-11-2005, 10:10 PM
:blink: [ TheYogi off to build OneYogi.Org............ :w00t: ]

sparsely
04-11-2005, 10:26 PM
does every humanitarian cause now really need a goddamn rubber bracelet embossed with its name in order to establish its legitimacy?

:rolleyes:

TheYogi
04-11-2005, 10:46 PM
does every humanitarian cause now really need a goddamn rubber bracelet embossed with its name in order to establish its legitimacy?

:rolleyes:

Is a blowjob a humanitarian cause ???? :huh:

bigboab
04-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Is a blowjob a humanitarian cause ???? :huh:

Its not a rubber bracelet it requires. :rolleyes:

TheYogi
04-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Its not a rubber bracelet it requires. :rolleyes:

Errrmm, how bout those rubber cockrings........????? :huh:

wacko jacko
04-11-2005, 10:52 PM