PDA

View Full Version : I broke my boyfriends nose!

sArA
04-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Mucking about as ya do... I jumped up and hit him in the nose with my head and we heard this loud CRACK!!!

Of course, he was in considerable pain, but as it was an upward movement rather than on the side, it is still straight and there was no blood.....however, it is 3 days now and it still makes a clicking noise.....

Me bad beating up my bf......:guilt:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 01:36 PM
WAY TO GO SARA! :01:

BUT were you mad at him at the time or accident?

sArA
04-12-2005, 01:43 PM
WAY TO GO SARA! :01:

BUT were you mad at him at the time or accident?

Nah....just messing about.

Funny thing is, I have also accidentally hit him in the bollocks at least 4 times in as many months, once in WH Smiths....which I found hillarious (him doubled up on the floor of a large bookstore). (naughty unsympathetic cow that I am)

I have never before caused a boyfriend so much physical pain, particularly when you consider that he hasn't actually pissed me off in any way.. :huh:

I admit...he does take it rather well. :)

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 01:45 PM
maybe he likes the ruff stuff?

go kick him in the nuts and tell him it turns you on and see what happens:naughty:

Dr Spaulding
04-12-2005, 02:53 PM
will you punch my nose cos it's bent :(

Adster
04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
maybe he likes the ruff stuff?

go kick him in the nuts and tell him it turns you on and see what happens:naughty:

you do that sara too many times don't expect to have kids with him with permanent damage :P

sArA
04-12-2005, 03:22 PM
you do that sara too many times don't expect to have kids with him with permanent damage :P

I already have 2....he however doesnt have any.

I am too old to start that game again anyway...so he's had to accept the no kids of his own thing.

@ Dr Spalding.....come ere mate...:swings left hook:

clocker
04-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I have never before caused a boyfriend so much physical pain, particularly when you consider that he hasn't actually pissed me off in any way.. :huh:

I admit...he does take it rather well. :)
That's because he is terrified. :shutup:
He better than most can imagine what you're capable when you are pissed.

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:27 PM
sara the conquer

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Sara, i am seriously reconsidering your holiday at our ranch........... :yikes:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Sara, i am seriously reconsidering your holiday at our ranch........... :yikes:
and not mine :angry:

Adster
04-12-2005, 03:36 PM
at least she didn't break his balls only his nose

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 03:37 PM
and not mine :angry:

Huh??? :huh:

You not what??? :blink:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Huh??? :huh:

You not what??? :blink:
:frusty: n/m

Money Fist
04-12-2005, 03:50 PM
hmmm
if its broken he might wanna let the quack see it
it might heal at an awkward angle (it's well known to happen)

Adster
04-12-2005, 03:54 PM
mayeb sara can smash it back into place??

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:54 PM
:01: sara

Money Fist
04-12-2005, 03:57 PM
quite trendy now days
http://www.medco-school.com/images/products/47060.jpg

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:58 PM
quite trendy now days
:w00t: i want 1 for when i go to court

Adster
04-12-2005, 03:58 PM
quite trendy now days

:lol:

I know what its like to have a broken nose played soccer as goal keeper once big mistage dived down and CRACK kick in the nose teh pain goes to your braiin

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 03:59 PM
i jus need it cuz mine keeps falling off

Adster
04-12-2005, 04:01 PM
well if you stop wearing a friggin mask over your face

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:02 PM
:no:

Gripper
04-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Sara you could have killed him hitting like that...just thought i'd add that happy fact

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Sara you could have killed him hitting like that...just thought i'd add that happy fact
thats true the nose bone could have went right striaght to his brain if hit right :(

manker
04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
I admit...he does take it rather well. :) Last Tango in Paris :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
04-12-2005, 08:37 PM
thats true the nose bone could have went right striaght to his brain if hit right :(

I was led to believe this was an urban legend. :unsure:

Illuminati
04-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Moderator brutality, Sara? ;)

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I was led to believe this was an urban legend. :unsure:
:no: thats like the small basic for self defense to hit at a upward motion to the nose it blinds and or could kill a oppnent ;)

enoughfakefiles
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
:no: thats like the small basic for self defense to hit at a upward motion to the nose it blinds and or could kill a oppnent ;)

1. Our hero, a martial arts expert, is in a heated battle with a baddie. Striking the villain on the bridge of the nose, he “kills him instantly” by a “driving splinters of bone into his brain.”

I had my doubts about this one the first time I read it. However, I consulted a real martial arts expert and asked if this was, in fact, possible. His answer was no – and yes. And for the reasons I always that it was possible.

You can kill someone by sending bone splinters into their brain, but you can’t “kill them instantly.” Those parts of the brain that control our autonomic reflexes—the ones that control our breathing and heartbeat—are located in the back of the skull. What’s in the front, right behind the nose, is the cerebellum. Bone splinters would cause internal bleeding, which would eventually kill the victim—the much talked-about cerebral hemorrhage—but it would take time. How much time would depend on the level of damage and bleeding, but several minutes are required for severe damage and it can take days if the damage is small.

:unsure:

sArA
04-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks for all the portents of doom guys...but I reiterate that it was an

Accident :crying:

Still, as he is not dead or blind I think I can sleep nights..... :happy:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 09:25 PM
1. Our hero, a martial arts expert, is in a heated battle with a baddie. Striking the villain on the bridge of the nose, he “kills him instantly” by a “driving splinters of bone into his brain.”

I had my doubts about this one the first time I read it. However, I consulted a real martial arts expert and asked if this was, in fact, possible. His answer was no – and yes. And for the reasons I always that it was possible.

You can kill someone by sending bone splinters into their brain, but you can’t “kill them instantly.” Those parts of the brain that control our autonomic reflexes—the ones that control our breathing and heartbeat—are located in the back of the skull. What’s in the front, right behind the nose, is the cerebellum. Bone splinters would cause internal bleeding, which would eventually kill the victim—the much talked-about cerebral hemorrhage—but it would take time. How much time would depend on the level of damage and bleeding, but several minutes are required for severe damage and it can take days if the damage is small.

:unsure:
i never said he'l die instantly i jus said he could have! ;)

and @sara just take it easy on the fella he's the man of the relationship not the bitch! :lol:

enoughfakefiles
04-12-2005, 09:32 PM
@sara just take it easy on the fella he's the man of the relationship not the bitch! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

bujub22
04-12-2005, 09:39 PM
me reminds meself never piss off that mod :ph34r:

Money Fist
04-12-2005, 11:26 PM
me reminds meself never piss off that mod :ph34r:
yea or she will girl power ur arse
just kiddin :P
accidents do happen

*goddess*
04-12-2005, 11:51 PM
:mad3: What is it with you guys and the nuts. I accidently nudged em with my knee and you should have seen the carry on. I apologised profusely and was told I wasn't sorry at all even tho I hadn't laughed or anything.

:frusty: Anyone'd think you guys are the only ones to ever suffer any goddamn pain.

wacko jacko
04-13-2005, 04:47 AM
:mad3: What is it with you guys and the nuts. I accidently nudged em with my knee and you should have seen the carry on. I apologised profusely and was told I wasn't sorry at all even tho I hadn't laughed or anything.

:frusty: Anyone'd think you guys are the only ones to ever suffer any goddamn pain.
you my dear need a hug and i am not there to give you one :crying: