PDA

View Full Version : Rudolph Hess

Lilmiss
04-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Does anyone have any links to do with conspiracy theories regarding this man? I'm particularly intrested in what happened after he landed in Scotland and was imprisioned.

There is a rumour that he didn't actually go back to Germany, but was kept in a bunker in a village near me and used for his chemistry skills to aid in an underground hospital/lab. Folk say a body double was sent back to Germany, and the real Hess' body still remains here. Know it sounds a bit far fetched, but I'm intrigued into where this story came from.

Any help grateful.

Adster
04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
http://www.taivaansusi.net/historia/Hess.htm

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I am Napoleon, does that help??? :huh:

Guillaume
04-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Seems there' s a book about it all. "The Murder of Rudolf Hess" by Hugh Thomas. don't know where to find it though.

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:09 PM
I am Napoleon, does that help??? :huh:
Napoleon dynomite :w00t:

Lilmiss
04-12-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.taivaansusi.net/historia/Hess.htm

Tanks Ads, but I've looked at that page already.
Looking for something a bit meatier.

Our local reporters have been warned off digging in to the story plenty of times, which just makes me even nosier.

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:15 PM
why not ask jimmy hoffa

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I just met Hitler on the other ward; should i enquire..........??? :unsure:

Lilmiss
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Oooooooooook. :blink:

I'm gonna go over there now, before the madness sets in . :points at sofa:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:22 PM
I just met Hitler on the other ward; should i enquire..........??? :unsure:
ask him about the pinapple at 12

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 04:27 PM
ask him about the pinapple at 12

I'll do that, but first i go out to diner with the pope from 7.......... :w00t:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:32 PM
I'll do that, but first i go out to diner with the pope from 7.......... :w00t:
http://www.truedorktimes.com/0502/pope.jpg

TheYogi
04-12-2005, 04:39 PM
http://www.truedorktimes.com/0502/pope.jpg
:blink: That is george bush from b12.......... :huh:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:43 PM
:blink: That is george bush from b12.......... :huh:
http://www.tamegoeswild.com/thedailymumble/2003/images/11/jacko-on-the-run.jpg

Lilmiss
04-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Urm yeah, tanks again guys. :ermm:

Where's Biggles when you need him?

Guillaume
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Probably in hot pursuit of the Red Baron...

I found the transcript of a speech given by Hess' son (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n1p24_Hess.html), if you're still interested.

Not too sure what to think of the site that hosts it though...

Lilmiss
04-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Oh tanksyou both!
Anything is helpful, as most stories seem to conflict with each other.

There is some kinda ugly secret going on in my town, and I demand to know what's going on. There are too many underground tunnels and chambers being hidden from the public, and all seem to lead to this supposed hospital and then off the map. Even if it has nothing to do with the guy, it's still intriging.

Lilmiss
04-13-2005, 12:26 AM
It is really intresting to see how certain things are pieced together, I guess no one will ever know the truth, but that's probably what was intended.

Some of the locals are afraid to talk about this, others have their own theories and won't change their mind on any details, even if some fractions of their tales just don't make sense.

None of our local history books mention anything to do with this story, or even the hospital. I can't understand why they would want to hide the fact it exists, when it is clearly printed as a "H" on the blueprints. Plus, it is underneath the steelworks and would make perfect sense to have some kind of injury treatment room there at least.

I don't understand, and it frustrates me slightly.
Tanks again for the info.

MediaSlayer
04-13-2005, 03:21 AM
does anyone have any ideas on the real reason operation paperclip was initiated in the first place? i could tell you my views on it first, but then that would spoil the objectiveness. any comments welcome, and i'm sorry i can't contribute anything with regards to hess lilmiss. : (

bigboab
04-13-2005, 07:38 AM
Here is another wee story to confuse you LilMiss. He landed just up the road from here. There were rumours at the time that he was trying to get Scotland to rise against England thereby give Germany a base on British soil. With the promise of complete independence for Scotland when it was all over. :ninja: Remember I was alive when these rumours were going around.

Hess Mystery Solved?
(Conspiracy Nation) -- Rudolf Hess (photo, left) was Deputy Fuehrer and second in succession to the Nazi leadership position under Adolph Hitler. He is commonly perceived as a "lone nut" of 1941 because in that year he flew alone in a plane to Britain, unarmed, and landed at the estate of a member of the British Royal Family. Hess was promptly arrested and put in prison. These are the basic facts allowed to us by what passes for history.

A book to be released in the United States in August 2002 argues that "for sixty years an unprecedented conspiracy has existed at the highest levels of the British Establishment to prevent the truth about Rudolf Hess and his fateful flight to Scotland in May 1941 from surfacing into the public domain." [1] According to the preface to an interview of the authors of Double Standards: What Really Happened To Rudolf Hess?, Hess's 1941 mission "was one of the pivotal events of the twentieth century." [2]

In an interview with co-authors Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince available at the Eye Spy! magazine web site (www.eyespymag.com), a deeper, truer picture of what really happened is presented. Hess apparently flew to Scotland in 1941 with Hitler's full knowledge and blessing. Hess was to meet with a faction of British royalty who wanted to arrange peace between Britain and Nazi Germany. But prime minister Winston Churchill and his faction got to Hess first when his plane landed and locked him up, even though Hess, according to evidence, had been guaranteed safe passage by King George VI.

By 1942, two "Rudolf Hess's" were imprisoned in Britain, one of them being the real Hess and the other being a Hess double, a subterfuge meant to impede any rescue attempts. Later that year, the real Hess was secretly moved from Wales to Scotland. The Duke of Kent, part of the British Royalty faction trying to negotiate peace with Hitler, soon thereafter went on a supposed morale boosting flight to Iceland. The Duke's plane, unfortunately, exploded over Scotland. What really was happening, as suggested by Picknett and Prince, is that the Duke of Kent stopped to get Hess, in Scotland, so they both could fly on to Sweden to continue secret peace negotiations, and that both Hess and the Duke perished in the plane mishap (which may not have been accidental).

To British Royalty and British Intelligence, the real enemy was the Soviet Union. They wanted Hitler to wage bitter war against Josef Stalin's empire so that, once it was all over, the British could then come in and gain advantage and war booty from the consequently weakened Germans and Soviets. To the Nazis, a two-front war, having to fight both Britain and the Soviet Union simultaneously, was less than an ideal situation. But Winston Churchill, apparently, had a deep enough dislike of Hitler's Germany that he wouldn't agree to the plan. Churchill's capture of Hess and consequent knowledge of Royal treason apparently was used by him as a blackmail card against British Royalty.

When World War II ended, the "Rudolf Hess" tried at Nuremberg was not Hess, but the Hess double. Hermann Goering, Hitler's Luftwaffe commander, also tried at Nuremberg, had this to say about the supposed Hess on trial there: "Hess? Which Hess? The Hess you have here? Our Hess? Your Hess?"

Hope it does not confuse you. As if you could be confused. :blink:

Lilmiss
04-13-2005, 11:03 PM
:blink:

Well thats cleared things right up. :P