PDA

View Full Version : .....

Mr. Mulder
04-12-2005, 06:09 PM
It’s been a long day, a few days ago at college I was set some work which was to make a comprehensive (the big key word which means it’ll take weeks) user guide to building a computer and installing Windows, updates ect. I had gotten all of the building done which had taken an annoying amount of time due to having to take step by step photos, keeping hardware logs/audits ect. After running out of time the previous lesson, all that needed to be done was to tidy up the cables a bit, so I put the machine to one side and had every intention to finish it of quickly the next time. I got in today to find that the machine still ran, just with no picture :dry: So in turn I replaced every single component - PSU, processor, VGA card ect, even tried two other motherboards (and these were 64bit, brand new) still no picture. I even went as far as taking it all out of the case and redoing it in the open, still nothing. In the end I found that I’d been given two dud hard drives in a row :dry: This wasted a large part of the day and I’m no further than I was on Friday, bloody college and there cheap discount equipment :dry:

They bought 64bit AMD’s and mobo’s yet opted for the ebuyer extra value ram and a £10 radeon card, it’s tragic really :no:

All that on top of feeling Ill, too :no: And the bloke I got stuck working with just sat back and played with his mobile phone :dry: plus he smells of sweat and has been wearing the same unwashed slipknot shirt since the course started :sick:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 06:12 PM
damn that sux for you but i hope you pass your class

Mr. Mulder
04-12-2005, 06:15 PM
damn that sux for you but i hope you pass your class

cheers jacko, I hope you get locked up :D

Gripper
04-12-2005, 06:16 PM
The only thing to equal a woman for confusion..building a computer,just when you think you got it right it all go's pearshaped,good luck with it

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 06:18 PM
they cant hold me down!
joe could'nt do it!
tito could'nt do it!
the world wont do it!

:01:

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 06:19 PM
cheers jacko, I hope you get locked up :D
ill also tell those agents to use better restraints ;)