PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club 3

silent h3ro
04-13-2005, 01:28 AM
OMFG whos getting it?? This game looks crazy. :w00t:

Midnight Club 3 (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/midnightclub3dubedition/index.html)

S!X
04-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Looks dope, Ive played 1 and 2 but i didnt like them much. They kinda got boring fast. I like just cruzing around.

silent h3ro
04-13-2005, 01:31 AM
Looks dope, Ive played 1 and 2 but i didnt like them much. They kinda got boring fast. I like just cruzing around. Yea me too. The first two seemed too unrealistic to me. :pinch:

suprafreak6
04-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Hell Yeah Im Downloading It Right Now!

3RA1N1AC
04-13-2005, 04:27 AM
i like unrealistic. realistic games are bullshit anyway. people say "oh, Gran Turismo series is so realistic," yeah IF DRIVING A REAL CAR WERE ANYTHING LIKE TWIDDLING A PS2 DUAL-SHOCK PAD. :P

i dunno where people get the idea that video games need to be realistic, accurate simulations of OTHER things. simulate driving, simulate soccer, simulate james bond... why can't video games just be what they are, and run completely on their own ideas, instead of trying to be feeble meticulous imitations of something else.

anyway yeah i like the Midnight Club series' over-the-top qualities. a sorta cartoon representation of street racing.

colt45joe
04-13-2005, 05:30 AM
I didnt like the first one, but i loved the second one, it's crazy. the sense of speed and the races are just intense, also the motorscycle was awesome: i really like it. Cant wait to play this one.

asmithz
04-13-2005, 05:35 AM
Just got done Dling, bout to play :)

EDIT :) Car Damage Finaly, Great Game.

BawA
04-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Just got done Dling, bout to play :)

EDIT :) Car Damage Finaly, Great Game.
it had car damage in previous parts, cars gets exploded also.

silent h3ro
04-13-2005, 04:36 PM
i like unrealistic. realistic games are bullshit anyway. people say "oh, Gran Turismo series is so realistic," yeah IF DRIVING A REAL CAR WERE ANYTHING LIKE TWIDDLING A PS2 DUAL-SHOCK PAD. :P

i dunno where people get the idea that video games need to be realistic, accurate simulations of OTHER things. simulate driving, simulate soccer, simulate james bond... why can't video games just be what they are, and run completely on their own ideas, instead of trying to be feeble meticulous imitations of something else.

anyway yeah i like the Midnight Club series' over-the-top qualities. a sorta cartoon representation of street racing. Hey don't stop me from companies producing new games, realistic or not. :01:

Spicker
04-13-2005, 08:36 PM
uploading to xbox atm.... :D