PDA

View Full Version : how cool is that!

keyser_soze
04-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Ive just been reading in a pc magazine about a software company thats developing somethins that can superimpose your face onto anything in 3d, the software has a legit sensible reason for being created but a spin off of it is that theymay sell it to game makers so that you can have your own face on your character in games :cool: I know in online games you can customise your clothes and appearance but it would be mint to have your own mug on there.
Like I said how cool is that?

n18
04-16-2005, 11:55 PM
would be pretty fun, even better if it copied the whole body...

keyser_soze
04-17-2005, 12:00 AM
:D Yerr, I may be posting from behind the times here anyway my nephew has just already informed me that you can already do that on tony hawks underground for the ps2 :blushing: That unless hes bullshitting to make me feel out of touch that is :unsure:

DoktaLuv
04-17-2005, 01:02 AM
I'd be worried, considering I go on RPGs as a girl because desperate men give you free stuff. I'm pretty sure an RPG half-naked girl with a 21 year old man's face wouldn't get me much free stuff....

keyser_soze
04-17-2005, 01:31 AM
True...

cpt_azad
04-17-2005, 02:07 AM
I'd be worried, considering I go on RPGs as a girl because desperate men give you free stuff. I'm pretty sure an RPG half-naked girl with a 21 year old man's face wouldn't get me much free stuff....

wow, just wow....get a life dude

ApacNTS
04-17-2005, 02:28 AM
heh that sounds pretty sweet to me. although i dont usually spend alot of time looking my enemies in the face...well it's blocked by the muzzle(s) of my gun(s).

Money Fist
04-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Perfect Dark on N64 was gonna allow puttin faces in game via the gameboy camera.
But Nintendo took it out coz they thought people will start running about killing each other for real

*cough* rubes

ADDED: Operation Flashpoint allows u to put ur face ingame for multiplayer
and that game has been about for four years now

keyser_soze
04-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Oh right so he was'nt trying to make me look like I was behind the times then :D

sameer0807
04-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Ive just been reading in a pc magazine about a software company thats developing somethins that can superimpose your face onto anything in 3d, the software has a legit sensible reason for being created but a spin off of it is that theymay sell it to game makers so that you can have your own face on your character in games :cool: I know in online games you can customise your clothes and appearance but it would be mint to have your own mug on there.
Like I said how cool is that?

wow thats pretty cool....