PDA

View Full Version : Kittens

peat moss
04-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Well the miracle of birth will be happening shortly . Got two kittens given to us last month , My wife is such a sucker . The little boy discouvered before us that their preggers ! He noticed the boobies . I did n't have a clue . :lol: Thought mabye a trip to the vet would solve it but no too late. I don't know who's more excited me or the kids . We made a bed in the closet for the two of them . I was brought up with no pets so I think its neat. Note to self get kitty's fixed after. :) Have good homes picked out already , not sure on the size of litter tho ,time will tell. I'll post some pics for fun.

manker
04-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Nice one! Sounds like the wifey isn't the only who is a sucker for ickle cute fluffy things ;)

I don't have cats anymore but just over two years ago the one we had gave birth to 6 kittens. I was in the house alone at the time ... I felt quite paternal toward them after midwifing and that. It was difficult giving them away, to say the least.

I did, however, get to go out six times to wet their heads - it was only fair :D

TheYogi
04-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Please do!!!

Kittens rawk!!!

Yeow

peat moss
04-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Please do!!!

Kittens rawk!!!

Yeow
You mean MEOW ! right ? :D

TheYogi
04-17-2005, 10:18 AM
You mean MEOW ! right ? :D

Right!

Yogi says meow!! :D

peat moss
04-17-2005, 10:19 AM
Nice one! Sounds like the wifey isn't the only who is a sucker for ickle cute fluffy things ;)

I don't have cats anymore but just over two years ago the one we had gave birth to 6 kittens. I was in the house alone at the time ... I felt quite paternal toward them after midwifing and that. It was difficult giving them away, to say the least.

I did, however, get to go out six times to wet their heads - it was only fair :D

Manker you bugger ,you mean when the little fukers stood on the toilit seat looking up at you with those big eyes ............. oh you sick puppie I love it . :D

DarthInsinuate
04-17-2005, 11:41 AM
pictures please, of the gore if possible, i can't stand kittens and the eyes