PDA

View Full Version : Public Nekkidness

brenda
04-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Have any of you ever done it? for any reason..... such as.....

naturism
streaking
stripping
skinny dipping
flashing

if so I'd be most grateful if you would reveal all (so to speak) as I am writing a paper on it. Feel free to drop me a PM if you don't wanna post details.

thanks guys

manker
04-21-2005, 05:36 PM
I think I've been naked in public a lot, each instance was to do with alcohol.

I was at university in a coastal city so I went skinny dipping a fair bit, mainly in the first year - introductions and a good impression are so important. I seemed to get stripped off a lot while in a drunken sleep too when staying in halls.

I also remember losing a drinking game and having to buy a bag of chips from next door's chippy while naked. Something similar happened on a rugby trip too recently, I guess that was the most recent - maybe a year ago now.

Never flashed or stripped off in public, sounds a bit pervy :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
04-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Does being naked whilst on an internet forum count?

DanB
04-21-2005, 07:45 PM
I once streaked down the high street after an allday & night drinking session, luckily it was abnout 2am so there weren't many people about :ph34r:

Biggles
04-21-2005, 07:53 PM
As with J2, just a little frolicking in my youth. Al fresco sex on a beach (away from that natural lubricant sand) at twilight. Quite romantic really. :blushing:

Streaking never appealed and flashing would be dangerous (I doubt if I could make good my escape for laughing)

manker
04-21-2005, 07:56 PM
flashing would be dangerous (I doubt if I could make good my escape for laughing)Just don't look down ;)

Biggles
04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Just don't look down ;)

:( Too late.

JPaul
04-21-2005, 08:30 PM
On stag night, with the long run home, thro' the village in which I lived and as such knew everyone. It was somewhat unfortunate that my Mother had friends over.

As above like the other chaps, to assist in fumbling frolics. To the best of my knowledge these were un-regarded. Save for myself and the other combatant.

ruthie
04-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Up here, in the mountains, I used to go to streams and lay out naked all the time..in my garden too. Lots of people did. We always (at least I did) had a robe or clothes nearby in case bunches of kids came around, but that didn't happen too often.

Rat Faced
04-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Myself and some friends once walked through York city centre naked, on way back to the barracks... after another of us had been arrested for suspected flashing (mistaken identity)..

The way we looked at it was that as one of us had been arrested for the offense, the rest of us would actually do it so that it balanced (amazing the affect drink has on the logic circuits :blushing: )

Other than that, just the usual stripping off at the beach to get into the trunks etc.. never been too bothered if i was seen or not.

I guess public nakedness has never bothered me, although i havent really gone out of the way.

brenda
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
thanks guys you've been most helpful :)

manker
04-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Please publish your paper to our forum, Brenda?

We'd like to see where this leads... :)
With pics? :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
With pics? :unsure:

Only the females. :naughty:

Skin dipping quite fun especially when theres lot of females willing to participate. :01:

Rat Faced
04-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Notice how she got all us to say things without airing her own dirty laundry? :blink:

Mr JP Fugley
04-25-2005, 11:35 PM
thanks guys you've been most helpful :)
I suspect this whole thread was a ruse.

It was nothing to do with a learnéd paper. It was simply a vehicle for Bernard to illicit pictures in words, for his own onanistic pleasures.

You chaps have lowered yourselves to little more than mind candy. I for one am glad I saw through this flimsy interweb licentiousness.

Snee
04-26-2005, 06:41 PM
I bet I could write up a pretty sweet paper about what people are prepared to do and admit to on the internet, if I did psychology.

Snee
04-26-2005, 07:50 PM
My guess is that someone else is already doing it :unsure:

clocker
04-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Perhaps you and Brenda could, you know, collaborate? ;)
Whilst digitally naked.
insert favorite zeros and ones comment here

Busyman
04-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Yes I have been naked in pubic. :afro:

brenda
05-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Blimey! I leave you alone for 5 minutes with a thread about nudity and before I know it its all nudge nudge wink wink. You've all plunged to the depths of innuendo and school-yard humour tsk tsk I am shocked............ hahahahahaha

SnnY - thats a damn fine idea for an essay, if you approach it from a cultural angle there'll be no need to go too in depth with the psychobabble.

j2k4 - it will be quite long but if you really wanna read it i'll send you a copy

DanB, JPaul, Manker & Rat Faced - :wolfwhistle: you little rogues!

Rat Faced - I haven't - as yet - been involved in any show of public nakedness although my lectures feel that it would enchance my work if I did perform a little participant observation :blink:

MacMessypants90210 - no

JPaul
05-04-2005, 06:53 PM
DanB, JPaul, Manker & Rat Faced - :wolfwhistle: you little rogues!

:blushing: oh stop it you.

JPaul
05-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I think you should post it, Brenda; then we'd know what we're all about. :)
Seconded.

Then I can cut and paste parts into wholly inappropriate documents and look kinda smart.