PDA

View Full Version : get your Gmail Account...Inside

Ricey
04-22-2005, 08:19 PM
OK Guys. Frequenctly Ive been posting my invites around here, though not a for a while. Anyway, I got way more than i need and theyre getting stacked up pretty quickly so if you want an invite, PM me with ur email and Ill send ya an invite:)

Just me doing my good deed:)

Ricey

Filliz
04-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Can't see why they don't just make it public really. :huh:

RPerry
04-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I have invites available as well :rolleyes: I'm wondering at this point " who doesn't" :P

exo_body
04-23-2005, 12:07 AM
it was a really clever idea i thought, cause it made everyone want to get one (originally) because they were some what rare, as you couldnt just sign up.so alot of people signed up, incase they never got a chance to get one (well, i did)

now they whole hype has died down, but i thought it was a clever idea to help launch gmail

100%
04-23-2005, 12:31 AM
I'm wondering at this point " who doesn't" :P

all those people that dont know it exists

S!X
04-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Why bother getting people to pm you when you could just post the site thats got like 2 million invites? Cant recall the URL.

tesco
04-23-2005, 12:59 AM
/me has lots to give away as well.

Filliz
04-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Why bother getting people to pm you when you could just post the site thats got like 2 million invites? Cant recall the URL.

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Ricey
04-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey now LP...just trynna be a help to a few people here. Dont shoot me.

Anyway, didnt know such a site existed. but if anyone wants an invite i have plenty:)

And Filliz, they haven't released it publically because a) Everyones got a gmail account but if anything goes wrong they can't sure them because it's still in BETA and b) They want it perfect so when EVERYONE knows about it, it will have gained enough members and features to whip Hotmail's ass:)

Busyman
04-23-2005, 07:42 PM
http://isnoop.net/gmail/
Thanks Filliz ;)

@Ricey- it was an easy way to generate buzz and at the same time recruit tons of beta testers.