PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay or should I go now?

uNz[i]
04-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm a bit conflicted about whether I should stick with FST or just sod off elsewhere.
So I'm asking anyone who's interested (or not) to help me decide.

ziggyjuarez
04-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Nicely i say yes.

uNz[i]
04-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Nicely you say yes I should go or yes I should stay? :huh:

manker
04-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm a bit conflicted about whether I should stick with FST or just sod off elsewhere.
So I'm asking anyone who's interested (or not) to help me decide.In general I don't like these 'I might leave teh forum ' threads -- just decide, innit.

However, you seem like a helpful chap and I think you're a pretty nice guy, so stay :)

Busyman
04-22-2005, 11:31 PM
']I'm a bit conflicted about whether I should stick with FST or just sod off elsewhere.
So I'm asking anyone who's interested (or not) to help me decide.
Didn't you "leave" once before? :huh:

Dude it's an internet address.

Come here, get what you need,

Then whenever you feel like it, just fucking leave,

Then come back again, who cares it ain't a sin.

Get some pussy or somethin' (or dick if that's what you're into). ;)

RPerry
04-22-2005, 11:38 PM
I used the " Obligatory stfu manker option" Sorry Manker :P

In the end its your decision to decide wht you want. I don't even understand why you are even thinking of leaving :huh:

manker
04-22-2005, 11:42 PM
I used the " Obligatory stfu manker option" Sorry Manker :P
That's okay, I always use it :lol:

uNz[i]
04-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the nice feedback manker. Does me heart good. :)
Sorry bout the thread, but I truly can't decide.

If I get enough people telling me to sod off, I'll know I'm not wanted and I can depart with a clear concience.

...as for your edit, that i thing in my nick is intentional... I love messing my quoters about like that. ;)

ziggyjuarez
04-22-2005, 11:51 PM
I want this forum to die so i vote for you to go.

uNz[i]
04-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Didn't you "leave" once before? :huh:

Dude it's an internet address.

Come here, get what you need,

Then whenever you feel like it, just fucking leave,

Then come back again, who cares it ain't a sin.

Get some pussy or somethin' (or dick if that's what you're into). ;)

No, I've never left FST before. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?
I sometimes get too busy in RL to make a post, or just have nothing to contribute to the discussions for a while, but I check in at least once a day.

@RPerry - Well, theres a few reasons, but I don't want to bore folks ...or start anything.

Busyman
04-23-2005, 01:07 AM
']No, I've never left FST before. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?
I sometimes get too busy in RL to make a post, or just have nothing to contribute to the discussions for a while, but I check in at least once a day.

Think of it this way...

Fuck what other people think. You are person behind the vail of a member name. Say what you feel like saying within forum rules. If you don't want to contribute to a discussion then don't. If you do..so be it.

uNz[i]
04-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Absolutely agree with you there, Busy. I've always spoken my mind online and in RL. Sometimes it's worked out well, other times not so well.

But if folks didn't want me around, then spite would be the only thing keeping me here - that's not healthy and I'd just end up getting myself banned anyway.

Hence the poll.

I screwed up the courage, asked the question and now I know that there's at least a couple of members who want me here. Fair enough, I'm stayin'.

Thanks for your feedback everyone... even poll-napping, GTFO-voting ziggy. :P

S!X
04-23-2005, 02:22 AM
I picked all the choices LOL