PDA

View Full Version : fecking hay fever <_<

Mr. Mulder
04-23-2005, 11:48 AM
just took the dog for a walk and was violently raped by nature :dry: living in the middle of nowhere, surrounded only by fields doesn’t help much either. the people living next door have just cut their grass too, just had to close the window – can’t stop sneezing now :dry:

think i’ll wait for winter until i next go outside, everything should have died off by then :ermm:

anyone else have this problem? :unsure:

GepperRankins
04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
i was wondering why my eyes were itchy. pants :(

Adster
04-23-2005, 12:07 PM
I get that bad too in spring time but.... it aint spring here til sptember so im lucky atm hehe

bigboab
04-23-2005, 12:56 PM
just took the dog for a walk and was violently raped by nature :dry: living in the middle of nowhere, surrounded only by fields doesn’t help much either. the people living next door have just cut their grass too, just had to close the window – can’t stop sneezing now :dry:

think i’ll wait for winter until i next go outside, everything should have died off by then :ermm:

Look on the bright side. They haven't started harvesting the rape yet. :ph34r:

Lilmiss
04-23-2005, 01:10 PM
So thats why my eye feels like it has had a good poking.

I like hayfever, people don't notice when you're stoned. :lookaroun

enoughfakefiles
04-23-2005, 01:25 PM
I like hayfever, people don't notice when you're stoned. :lookaroun

I used to use this excuse. For red eyes. :lol:

GepperRankins
04-23-2005, 01:35 PM
kind of wore a bit thin by november though :(

hobbes
04-23-2005, 02:16 PM

In America, allergens can cause sneezing, stuffy nose, and headaches. A violent ass rape is not a typical problem associated with pollen.

Maybe some of the newer medications can help with that, but anti-histamines would seem to have minimal effectiveness against pollen-related buggering.

Guillaume
04-23-2005, 02:17 PM
A violent ass rape is not a typical problem associated with pollen.

Gay Ents? :unsure:

:geek:

hobbes
04-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Gay Ents? :unsure:

:geek:

So, if your ENT (eye-nose-throat) doctor routinely sedates you and performs a "rectal exam" under the premise that it is technically just a very distal part of the throat, you might start considering the possiblity that your butt pain is not from impacted pollen.

Mr. Mulder
04-23-2005, 02:38 PM
So, if your ENT (eye-nose-throat) doctor routinely sedates you and performs a "rectal exam" under the premise that it is technically just a very distal part of the throat, you might start considering the possiblity that your butt pain is not from impacted pollen.

I’ll have you know I had to pay a lot of money and travel a great distance to find a doctor who’d f..........I mean....yeah, terrible really :no:

:ph34r:

hobbes
04-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I’ll have you know I had to pay a lot of money and travel a great distance to find a doctor who’d f..........I mean....yeah, terrible really :no:

:ph34r:

Here's a trick.

If your ENTs' office contains a Mens restroom, that is OK.
If your ENTs' office is within a Mens restroom, watch your pooper.

keyser_soze
04-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Hay fever sucks I've been bothered with it for the last 2 days, strangely enough the normal version of pririton (anti allergy tablets) makes you drowsy but without warning but the non-drowsy version says may cause drowsiness in certain ppl?????? weird, another thing I find after taking anti allergied for a while is that I get a similar feeling to a amphetamine come dowm any1 had that?