PDA

View Full Version : Our Dear Hero, Check us out!

orcutt989
04-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone this is the name of a band that 5 of my friends and I are currently in. We gig about twice a week, here are some places where you can check out the recordings. If you hate it, thats fine, and if you like it, that's fine too! I realize by posting this I am open for mass criticism and "Diz Sux"!

http://www.purevolume.com/ourdearhero

http://www.myspace.com/ourdearhero

Mïcrösöül°V³
04-23-2005, 04:20 PM
diz sux

j/k :P sounds good.

Lilmiss
04-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Brilliant. :claps:

G'luck making it big. :01:

Sasage
04-24-2005, 12:32 AM
I really liked The Devil and Davey Jones, both songs were good though.

orcutt989
04-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks everyone. If anyone wants to know, I am playing guitar.

suprafreak6
04-24-2005, 03:28 PM
sounds really good my kind of music

orcutt989
04-24-2005, 11:20 PM
sounds really good my kind of music

Haha, I didnt expect all positive comments so far. Come on, someone break the chain!

Arm
08-05-2005, 04:42 AM
You sound alright. Keep rocking. :) Well the music was good until I heard the singer. He fucking sux, get rid of him. And if thats you well, your fucked. :cry:

And is that a Mike Oldfield sample I hear on Dancing? :blink: Well "Joey" sounds a little better on that. quit going around trying to sound mopey and he might become a tolerable singer.

Oh, and Myspace.com is for newbs. Since mp3.com is down your best luck for a half-decent and free mp3 hosting site would be music.download.com.

maebach
08-05-2005, 03:04 PM
you and afronaut should fuse together and be the ultimate band or something.

orcutt989
08-05-2005, 05:50 PM
You sound alright. Keep rocking. :) Well the music was good until I heard the singer. He fucking sux, get rid of him. And if thats you well, your fucked. :cry:

And is that a Mike Oldfield sample I hear on Dancing? :blink: Well "Joey" sounds a little better on that. quit going around trying to sound mopey and he might become a tolerable singer.

Oh, and Myspace.com is for newbs. Since mp3.com is down your best luck for a half-decent and free mp3 hosting site would be music.download.com.

No, not Mike Oldfield Sample, on the techno remix I did everything in Fruityloops, and its almost impossible to use sampled audio clips in fruity loops, its just a fast snare with lots of reverb. I play guitar in these songs, the first song, our other guitarist, Sean, is singing, in the third song, its Joey singing. Thanks everyone. :)