PDA

View Full Version : Am I old or what

keyser_soze
04-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I was on site today and it seems that the in thing to have these days is a mobile phone full of graphic extremely disturbing video footage, the more shocking the better it would appear :ohmy: so am I behind the times or do I just work with loads of weirdos?

Mr. Mulder
04-23-2005, 10:41 PM
i had some home made dirty clips on my phone but had to delete them when i sold it on ebay. at least that's what i told loobi :shutup:

Guillaume
04-23-2005, 10:44 PM
They're weirdos. Remember, it's always the other guy(s) that is (are) at fault.

@mulder:
Quoted to prevent editing later on, muhahahaha.

i had some home made dirty clips on my phone but had to delete them when i sold it on ebay. at least that's what i told loobi :shutup:

Mr. Mulder
04-23-2005, 10:45 PM
:unsure:

keyser_soze
04-23-2005, 11:00 PM
They're weirdos I'm pleased about that I was starting to think I was strange for not thinking behaedings or women shitting watermelons was odd :unsure:

Guillaume
04-23-2005, 11:02 PM
In a sense, you are strange since normal people are an endangered species. :(

keyser_soze
04-23-2005, 11:09 PM
It depend what you class as normal I suppose :unsure:

100%
04-23-2005, 11:15 PM
video footage on phones? :blink:
when did that happen?

I only just discovered sms
what's next terorist flies?
http://media.hamncheez.com/pictures/robo_fly.jpg

keyser_soze
04-23-2005, 11:21 PM
lmao yep I've just come to terms with pic messages, I decided to get a phone with media messaging thne realised it was no use to me whatsoever I think I've sent pic messages with it about 10 times in the 12 months I've had it, I find it very odd though that ppl take for granted the footage on there phones without seeming to care about whats going on, at the end of the day that bloke getting his head cut off was some1's son possibly dad, whats it all coming too?

Snee
04-23-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm pleased about that I was starting to think I was strange for not thinking behaedings or women shitting watermelons was odd :unsure:
Errm, so you don't find it odd then? :blink:

keyser_soze
04-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Hmmm yeah I do kind off :D reading back the posts though I definitely am getting old otherwise I would'nt have used a phrase like "whats it all coming too?" :ohmy: its just a matter of time before I'm saying you've never had it so good and the youth of today :D