PDA

View Full Version : new superman

Guyver
04-24-2005, 01:12 AM
is it me or does he look retarded?

http://www.brandonrouth.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=994&fullsize=1

trajillo
04-24-2005, 01:26 AM
looks lame....hope kevin spacey actually makes the movie better..why didn't they just keep the cast from smallville

Monkeee
04-24-2005, 03:02 AM
rofl, that is the most frutiest superman i have ever seen rofl

Adster
04-24-2005, 03:38 AM
I wish that woudl give up on the remakes

make your own god dam ideas up people!!!

every week now has a new really bad remake

worldpease
04-24-2005, 05:59 AM
wow, I never tought that they could make superman look good.

tarzan
04-24-2005, 06:44 AM
wow what a costum change
"hey let's give Superman gay Cowboy boots,that'll make him cool"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/screamslikegirl/ghjdgiewdg.jpg

:frusty:

{I}{K}{E}
04-24-2005, 08:23 AM
dont like the new outfit :(

Busyman
04-24-2005, 08:49 AM
I wish that woudl give up on the remakes

make your own god dam ideas up people!!!

every week now has a new really bad remake
It's not a remake Ad.

3RA1N1AC
04-24-2005, 10:40 AM
It's not a remake Ad.
a remake of what? O_o

Busyman
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
a remake of what? O_o
Superman silly. :blink:

3RA1N1AC
04-24-2005, 12:11 PM
oh i meant a remake of which superman. they've been making superman movies since 1948. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040852/) :D

Adster
04-24-2005, 12:20 PM
yeah well a remake of a remake hehe

Christopher reeve one was the big hit

be the same old same old Lois lane Lex Lurthor
Superman is a hero blahblahblah saves a few lives
so yeah still classify it as a remake

isn't Keven Spacey Lex??

ziggyjuarez
04-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Another white bitch :dry:

Monkeee
04-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Wow.... and i thought they had a new storyline....

davec8
04-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Between this, and the new upcoming Rocky and Indiana Jones movies I'm wondering which great franchise will be hurt the most by their newest release if it's not up their previous standards. My bet is Superman just because they've been trying to do a new one for so long and alot of people know that and probably will judge it more harshly than the other 2. Alot of screenwriters have written overviews/drafts over the years(hell, even Kevin Smith got a shot at it) but it's fallen apart every time for one reason or another.

tarzan
04-24-2005, 05:24 PM
new upcoming Rocky

this is news to me.Rocky 6- Rocky Balboa uses Black magic Vodoo and resurects Apollo Creed and Cluber Lang to have the 3 way rematch of the century

davec8
04-24-2005, 06:43 PM
this is news to me.Rocky 6- Rocky Balboa uses Black magic Vodoo and resurects Apollo Creed and Cluber Lang to have the 3 way rematch of the century
Ya, from what I've read(as of late 2004 articles I've found) Stallone says he wants Rocky 6 and Rambo 4(which I completely forget he was also doing) to be released in 2006. Stallone's recently released the beginning of the script for Rocky 6 in his magazine "SLY". I googled Rocky 6 and found links to it. Here's one. 1st 3 pages of Rocky 6 script (http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=6783) DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED. I DIDN'T.

Since I've managed to change the topic of this thread I might as well post this flash video I just found also. It's pretty funny http://www.sevillagrande.org/foro/style_emoticons/default/meparto.gifRocky 6 (http://www.spoil-sports.com/RockyVI.htm)

P.S. - I'll aplologize now for changing the topic of this thread. I usually try not to but when you talk about a franchise like Superman, I think other great franchise's are bound to be brought into it. Sorry if I pissed anyone off with this.

Guyver
04-24-2005, 07:07 PM

sounds like an awsome flik :D:P

Busyman
04-24-2005, 07:42 PM
yeah well a remake of a remake hehe

Christopher reeve one was the big hit

be the same old same old Lois lane Lex Lurthor
Superman is a hero blahblahblah saves a few lives
so yeah still classify it as a remake

isn't Keven Spacey Lex??
Brainiac

3RA1N1AC
04-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Between this, and the new upcoming Rocky and Indiana Jones movies I'm wondering which great franchise will be hurt the most by their newest release if it's not up their previous standards. My bet is Superman...
i'd say Indiana Jones is taking the biggest risk to its reputation 'cause it's been more consistent than those other series. Raiders and Last Crusade are generally regarded as excellent... and Temple Of Doom is okay or crap, depending on whom you ask. but still easier to find a person who likes all three Indy movies than someone who likes, say, all five Rockys.

Superman's had a pretty uneven history, both on film and tv. as many misses as hits... though few people remember the misses, which prolly says something about how resilient the character is. he has his ups 'n' downs, but he's kept coming back and people are always willing to give him another try. not much at risk, there. there'll always be more Superman... some good, some not-so-good.

Rocky has the most to gain and the least to lose 'cause... really. five Rocky movies so far and only the first one was really good. the first one was an uplifting story that gets you to cheer for the unlikely hero from the streets when he's getting his butt kicked and just barely getting his victories, then the sequels grew increasingly ridiculous and unbelievable. one more flop isn't going to sink this series any lower than it's already sunk. but if Stallone could manage one final Rocky movie and make it good, return it to its original spirit (an underdog who is not a saint and not invincible, just trying to reach his dream and have something to be proud of), that'd go a long way toward redeeming the series.

davec8
04-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Shit,
I was just reminded that Die Hard 4.0 is also coming out in 2006. I forgot about that one too. Is anyone not on a nostalgia kick?

@3RA1N1AC,
You make some good points. Indiana Jones definitely is my favourite of the 3 franchises but I just think there'll be more press for Superman therefore more pressure to succeed. I just don't think any studio puts more press coverage out there than Warner Bros. From now until June 2006 we're gonna be bombarded with Superman stuff. It's just getting started.

ApacNTS
04-25-2005, 01:13 AM
looks like they stole spidermans costume and changed the emblem a bit. same material. muscle wise he is very underpowered. doesnt look very fierce either. c reeves was a damn good superman imo.

newcster68
04-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Is anyone missing the point to this new superman movie? Is it just me or did they or are they trying to make Brandon in this film look waay to much like christopher Reeve as Clark Kent? WOW what a resemblence.

ANd also the dark colors of the superman outfit reminded me of what was it? Superman 3? when he encounters black cryptonite and becomes evil for awhile and they make his suit look really dark?

In a way I kinda like this new look they gave him. But, also remember that this is just a photo shoot. When behind the cameras of course they will add more color to the suit.

Adster
04-25-2005, 01:22 AM
Rocky 1 aw some
Rocky 2 story continues still like it ridiculous way he one the fight though
Rocky 3 heres where things got funny Micky said he was some certain age on rocky 1 but on his grave it shows he has lost 20 years!!!!
Rocky 4 OK good music but I guess it was at a political stage USSR v USA
Rocky 5 just plained sucked ass no other comment needed

I thought the way rocky 5 ended with teh credits showeing different rocky movie scenes that you wouldn't see any more

newcster68
04-25-2005, 01:26 AM
Rocky 1 aw some
Rocky 2 story continues still like it ridiculous way he one the fight though
Rocky 3 heres where things got funny Micky said he was some certain age on rocky 1 but on his grave it shows he has lost 20 years!!!!
Rocky 4 OK good music but I guess it was at a political stage USSR v USA
Rocky 5 just plained sucked ass no other comment needed

I thought the way rocky 5 ended with teh credits showeing different rocky movie scenes that you wouldn't see any more

...and back to the subject at hand...

where did rocky come from? lets please stay on the subject.

Adster
04-25-2005, 02:20 AM
OK on subject original Superman's

superman yes great first 1 Marlon Brando holds the record for most pay for a 10 minutes role next hr is just BANG comic
superman 2 was problay the best with the 3 villains it had to be made with 2 directors the guy who made superman 1 never got credited Malon Brando scenes got cut coz he wanted more money rumor has it his scenes will be on the NEW superman
Superman 3 just plain sucked ass absolute crap!!!!
Superman 4 Gene Hackman made it at least better then the 3rd but the special effects were probably the worst ever in a movie!!

scott_pd
04-25-2005, 01:16 PM
OK on subject original Superman's

superman yes great first 1 Marlon Brando holds the record for most pay for a 10 minutes role next hr is just BANG comic
superman 2 was problay the best with the 3 villains it had to be made with 2 directors the guy who made superman 1 never got credited Malon Brando scenes got cut coz he wanted more money rumor has it his scenes will be on the NEW superman
Superman 3 just plain sucked ass absolute crap!!!!
Superman 4 Gene Hackman made it at least better then the 3rd but the special effects were probably the worst ever in a movie!!

Kate Bosworth is playing the new Lois Lane in the new Superman film, does anybody else think she looks a bit to much like a damsel in distress.

ApacNTS
04-25-2005, 10:21 PM
then she's perfect for lois' part. that's all she ever did, do something stupid and scream for help.

JRSellers
04-25-2005, 10:52 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/

sArA
04-26-2005, 12:03 AM
I think he looks like one of those prissy, evangelical youth types.... :sick:

abu_has_the_power
04-26-2005, 12:28 AM
they should've used the cast from smallville. this dude is actually younger than tom welling (clark from smallville) !

i guess season 5 of the show still has to go on