PDA

View Full Version : Slim Browser

The_Hunter
04-24-2005, 08:15 PM
have you used Slim Browser and what do you think of it.

GepperRankins
04-24-2005, 09:11 PM
i think it rwaks. but yogi uses it :(

ziggyjuarez
04-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Avant is better

slim150
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
i love it.. i used to use it alot. by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward. the ultimate in laziness

davec8
04-24-2005, 10:39 PM
by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward.
That's awesome.

Damnatory
04-24-2005, 10:42 PM
i love it.. i used to use it alot. by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward. the ultimate in laziness

Or you could just get a mouse with internet features. Back and forward buttons on the mouse. :p

I can't live without it now...

GepperRankins
04-25-2005, 03:50 PM
the best bit is the tabbed browsing. my experience with mozilla tabbed browsing was just frustrating as random sites would open new windows with different sets of tabs so i'd lose what i was doing and popups would play hell with it. slimbrowser just works better and to open a link in a new tab use middle-click :happy: