PDA

View Full Version : Sims Unleashed Exist?

dazeddragons420
04-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi, been wanting to play Sims Unleashed for months...can't find anything but warcraft, hooligans, black and white, and metal gear...so sick of those. Anyone tell me if it atleast exists so I can keep my eye on the prize?
Dragon

imported_The__One
04-07-2003, 04:40 PM
check at www.maxis.com :blink:

Kid1A
04-07-2003, 11:38 PM
yea its their, search for the hashes on the forum, all of the expansion packs are their, i dwloded vacation and its works fine for me :D

greglanexp
04-08-2003, 06:09 PM
yes it is out there, it is a .bin file. CD1 & CD2.

in kazaa lite search all media and type SIMS UNLEASHED and tick the box to auto search, it will eventully come up. if not Type SIMS.UNLEASHED .BIN.

ok

dazeddragons420
04-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Well, I realized when I searched this site for Unleashed, I was accidently only searching like one post, not the whole site...needless to say I found it...
But...
Now I got my .bin but it's not working right. Normally I open or convert with win iso then mount with daemon. It wont open with ISO and isnt a zip. So what do I do with it? Just straight burn it?

imported_The__One
04-08-2003, 11:12 PM
U can "straight burn it" if U have a .cue file to go with it (or not, but it will probably not work if u don't have the cue file), or U can try to open it with ISOBuster, wich i find to be a great little progg for this kinda stuff :D ..or the .bin file is corrupted :o