PDA

View Full Version : NZB-Zone.com Limits Traffic

RealitY
04-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Sorry, but as announced we have found it necessary to limit the number of users online at the same time for awhile,
for now we've set this to 800, so seeing this page means we are currently at that limit.
We've had numerous emails already with people thinking they can permanently no longer access, or they need another new account... you don't, as soon as the 'users online' number drops you will get back in.

Contributors to the site, regular posters and those with access to the Indexing beta should be auto excluded from this,
but if you see this page and you are one of these, please contact admins(at)nzbzone.com with your user name and we will check.

If you previously logged out/cleared your cookies and you think you should be able to bypass the user limit, please try to log in on the right, if you are not eligible to bypass it will send you back here, if so, please just wait a little while.
http://nzbzone.com/limiter.php

{I}{K}{E}
04-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Most of their DVD NZB's were copied from FTD

FTD :01:

vivitron 15
04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
its a pity - they also plan to drop nzb retention to just 5 days - i mean, i can get headers for that time quickly enough...

whats the best way to get ftd/ftn nzbs/lists? - i never really did get it all...and i speak only english, which is a bastard

{I}{K}{E}
04-25-2005, 10:51 PM
why download headers? use the newsleecher search or use binsearch.net for making NZB files ;)

downloading headers is oldschool :P

JPaul
04-26-2005, 12:01 AM
I have found this news re NZBZone to be a bit of a pain in the ar5e. If anyone has alternatives they will be gratefully accepted (split infinitives permitting) by this luddite.

Said alternatives should be spelled out in words of one silly bill.

Thank you for your assistance in this mater.

RealitY
04-26-2005, 04:07 AM
I have found this news re NZBZone to be a bit of a pain in the ar5e. If anyone has alternatives they will be gratefully accepted (split infinitives permitting) by this luddite.
It really dosent get much easier than that although http://www.binsearch.info/ is very simple also.
I would imagine the easiest though is using the GrabIt Search though...

vivitron 15
04-26-2005, 07:35 AM
i just hate grabit :P

but seriously, i like the files listed for me, so i can see them when theyre out - i currently use the rss feed from nzbzone, in order to have an up to date list on my home pc, so i can quickly flick through and see whats new...i used to have the dvdrs.net one on too, till they started charging - it makes life very nice indeed :)

anyhow - i prefer not to have to search, to just get a list, cos quite often i see a filmname, then look on imdb, decide i want it, then grab, not the other way round :)