PDA

View Full Version : Hippychiiiiiiiiick!!!

Busyman
04-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Your freebies are causing a stir.

I guy called me from Flame Tech about the fire stopping samples I requested.

He's pissed because he's wondering why he's getting about 30 emails a day for free sample requests.

I actually put my real number 'cause I really use firestopping material but he said he would call some folks and get a disconnected number and that he's requests from New Zealand and other foreign countries.

Needless to say he's throwing those requests out and I don't blame him. He'd go bankrupt. :lol:

He had me chuckling on the phone. :lol:

He said I was the first real number he got through to.
HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol:

zedaxax
04-29-2005, 06:27 PM
you should have told him about other free things he could get
aka quote hippy's entire list

hippychick
04-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Thats too funny he called you. Most the time they goto the freebie boards and jump all over the webmaster. :ohmy:
I know most ppl dont use thier own phone numbers I'm one of them, I use my old phone number cause I dont want the phone calls. But on good free stuff I use my real phone number.
(Some ppl use Pizza Hut or Mickydees number's) :lol:
I didnt request that freebie cause I have no use for it. I only go for stuff I know I will use. Some ppl though will request everything they run across :rolleyes:
But like I said in the past if all ya'all dont want me to post free stuff anymore I will stop. I just like to share neat stuff when I find it and its really no problem posting them for ya. :D

Busyman
04-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Thats too funny he called you. Most the time they goto the freebie boards and jump all over the webmaster. :ohmy:
I know most ppl dont use thier own phone numbers I'm one of them, I use my old phone number cause I dont want the phone calls. But on good free stuff I use my real phone number.
(Some ppl use Pizza Hut or Mickydees number's) :lol:
I didnt request that freebie cause I have no use for it. I only go for stuff I know I will use. Some ppl though will request everything they run across :rolleyes:
But like I said in the past if all ya'all dont want me to post free stuff anymore I will stop. I just like to share neat stuff when I find it and its really no problem posting them for ya. :D
See I actually do use firestopping material. That's why I had my REAL number on there. Even then you gotta it doesn't sold to telemarketers. :dry:

Some people are asses though. I mean New Zealand....Australia? :blink: :lol:

hippychick
04-29-2005, 08:17 PM
O kewl I hope u get ur sample :D
I've tried for stuff over seas, some stuff I've gotten most I havent.
Its really kewl how much free stuff is out there. I've scored some awesome t-shirts and full size samples b4.

S!X
04-29-2005, 10:27 PM
lmfao, I still havent got any of those free tee's I ordered....

Busyman
04-29-2005, 10:50 PM
O kewl I hope u get ur sample :D
I've tried for stuff over seas, some stuff I've gotten most I havent.
Its really kewl how much free stuff is out there. I've scored some awesome t-shirts and full size samples b4.
I've received many mag subscription, samples, etc that you've posted.

If anyone gets their Flame Tech sample it will be me. :D

S!X
05-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Me wants my shirts!!!!!!

*goddess*
05-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Some people are asses though. I mean New Zealand....Australia? :blink: :lol:

:mad3:Wtf you on about??

uNz[i]
05-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Looks like Busyman thinks New Zealand is part of Australia. :lol:

I am completely unsurprised.

Busyman
07-12-2005, 12:48 AM
']Looks like Busyman thinks New Zealand is part of Australia. :lol:

I am completely unsurprised.
Of course not, 2 different places....that won't get a sample from an American company.

Anyway, Hippychick I just got my passes for The Island for next Tuesday and it's down the street from my job at the indie/documentary theater (it's a nice one).

I can go right after work. :clap:

hippychick
07-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Kool, you go alot earier then me. My tickets are for the 21st. U'll have to post if the movie is good or not. :D

Busyman
07-12-2005, 05:06 AM
Kool, you go alot earier then me. My tickets are for the 21st. U'll have to post if the movie is good or not. :D
Absolutely!!! :D

S!X
07-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Speaking of these freebies, ive never got one of those many shirts i orderd.

Busyman
07-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Speaking of these freebies, ive never got one of those many shirts i orderd.
Me either. :(

hippychick
07-12-2005, 04:40 PM
me either :cry:

Busyman
08-19-2005, 01:00 AM
Thank you hippy.

I just got screener passes to HBO's Rome (next Thursday).

ThANK YOU!! :clap: