PDA

View Full Version : Heaven can wait

peat moss
04-30-2005, 06:54 AM
Thought this was worth repeating . Made my little ones watch it. :)

http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/media/gallery/videos/downloads/heaven.mpg

Edit: Oh great my public service annoucement , and I spelt it wrong . :lol:

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Nice video.I dont agree with the message tho.I think seatbelts are the evil...

peat moss
04-30-2005, 07:26 AM
Why zig ? I just want my loved ones to be safe .

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2005, 07:56 AM
When i was a kid my mom told me we were going to the local food market.I got all ready in my A.D.I.D.A.S and my "I love D.M.C" shirt with blue tight jeans.I ran to the car and got all excited to go.I got in the car first while my mom was getting dressed and all that women stuff,i was waiting awhile so i got bored and decided to put my seatbelt on,But it was on real tight,i could nearly take air in my lungs.It took 7 minutes for my to rescue me from the evil force of the dreadfully seatbelt.Till that day from now i never put on a seatbelt.I even started an anti-seatbelt organization with 32 members and a website with 23 average hits per day.The video is cute but it sends a wrong message to the people of the anti-seatbelt community.I hope more people dont get hurt as a result to this thread.I hope you come to realize that the seatbelt is a work of evil and is highly unstable for any usage,especially children under the age of 15.please sir thing of the children that are going to get hurt as a result of your seatbelt evil advertiseing...

zedaxax
04-30-2005, 10:09 AM
nice video - although it seems more "natural" that the "spirit" wants to go up - the seatbelt was claustofobic

Virtualbody1234
04-30-2005, 11:15 AM
When i was a kid my mom told me we were going to the local food market.I got all ready in my A.D.I.D.A.S and my "I love D.M.C" shirt with blue tight jeans.I ran to the car and got all excited to go.I got in the car first while my mom was getting dressed and all that women stuff,i was waiting awhile so i got bored and decided to put my seatbelt on,But it was on real tight,i could nearly take air in my lungs.It took 7 minutes for my to rescue me from the evil force of the dreadfully seatbelt.Till that day from now i never put on a seatbelt.I even started an anti-seatbelt organization with 32 members and a website with 23 average hits per day.The video is cute but it sends a wrong message to the people of the anti-seatbelt community.I hope more people dont get hurt as a result to this thread.I hope you come to realize that the seatbelt is a work of evil and is highly unstable for any usage,especially children under the age of 15.please sir thing of the children that are going to get hurt as a result of your seatbelt evil advertiseing...
So you're saying that seatbelts cause more death than save lives? Do you have any statistics to prove that?

peat moss
04-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Its the law where I live Ziggy. But children under a certain age and weight must use a booster seat.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/childsafety/1234/stage4/menu.htm

Thanks to the mod for fixing my spelling . (VB.) ?

Virtualbody1234
04-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Thanks to the mod for fixing my spelling . (VB.) ?
Wasn't me.

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Did you guys actually believe me :unsure:

GepperRankins
04-30-2005, 06:14 PM
if the seatbelts are made from cheesewire it's the last thing you want in a crash

GepperRankins
04-30-2005, 06:22 PM
thats so fake!!!

kinda hard to believe the seatbelt can hold his spirit back, but the spirit can't grab the buckle and can float through the car's roof

Gripper
04-30-2005, 08:10 PM
Deep

Smith
04-30-2005, 08:21 PM
LOL, ziggy, have fun flying through the windshield :lol: