PDA

View Full Version : triple x: the next level

scott_pd
05-01-2005, 12:19 AM
has anybody seen this film yet? is it any good.

also, im looking to download it, im searching on ares and warez right now but it has brought up no results. so if im looking for it what criteria should i use, so fa ive used "triple x2" "triplex2" "triple x: the next level" and "triple x the next level"

or if anybody has a torrent site i could get it from it would be a great help to post the link to the site and the criteria i should use.

(im also looking for the short film showing xander cages death if anybody has it"

{I}{K}{E}
05-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Dunno if there is such short film, but if there is one me wanna see it :D

In the US the movie is called: xXx: State of the Union, The Next Level is the EU name :wacko:

There isnt a release yet for this movie, if there is one it will be posted on vcdquality.com

scott_pd
05-01-2005, 12:33 AM
a bonus feature edition of the first movie was realeased not long ago here in the UK and the short film was an added feature on that. i presume somebody would of ripped it and ill be able to find it somewhere.

thanks for your help.

Monkeee
05-01-2005, 05:10 AM
movie looks so retarded ><

Guyver
05-01-2005, 05:30 AM
just got the telecine, gonna watch it :D, looks cool.

vin should have stayed in it instead of doin that gay ass mother fucking disney flik lol

Formula1
05-01-2005, 06:39 AM
Its on ET right now. Its a SAOSiN Cam. Downloading it now, hopefully i'll see it tommorrow :D

{I}{K}{E}
05-01-2005, 08:46 AM

vin should have stayed in it instead of doin that gay ass mother fucking disney flik lol

He was asked to play in the sequel but he wanted 2 much money. so the producer said :wave:

droppie
05-01-2005, 10:39 AM
I haven't found it yet but i really wanna this movie :thumbsup:

Peerzy
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM

Its on ET right now. Its a SAOSiN Cam. Downloading it now, hopefully i'll see it tommorrow :D

Its not a CAM.
Its not a Telecine.
Its a Telesync, it was mislabled.

Looks shit, sequals that don;t have the main character from the first movie and the lead role is played by a gangsta rapper doesn't exacly give me high hopes.

colt45joe
05-01-2005, 06:15 PM
first one was crap...this one wont be any better.

{I}{K}{E}
05-01-2005, 06:34 PM
xXx Final Chapter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1045834)

:)

{I}{K}{E}
05-02-2005, 01:01 AM
You like these movies or you hate em :P

Me thinks this one is better then the first one.
Hope they wont make a third with another new xXx since the current one doesnt die

This OST was also better then the first one.

{I}{K}{E}
05-02-2005, 01:09 PM
That 5 min. clip was really stupid :dry:

The last part where you see his skin :lol: so fake :P

scott_pd
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM
That 5 min. clip was really stupid :dry:

The last part where you see his skin :lol: so fake :P

wanna ftp me the 5 minute chapter or something? i dont know how to use the newsgroup or whatever it was.

{I}{K}{E}
05-02-2005, 04:48 PM
wanna ftp me the 5 minute chapter or something? i dont know how to use the newsgroup or whatever it was.

dont have it anymore. deleted after I watched it.

Peerzy
05-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Learn how to use newsgroups, there not that hard.

scott_pd
05-02-2005, 06:54 PM
well do you wanna give me a brief tutorial? or tell me where i can find one.

Filliz
05-02-2005, 07:17 PM
well do you wanna give me a brief tutorial? or tell me where i can find one.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=69159

sameer0807
05-06-2005, 07:05 AM
i m watchin xXx tonight.....though i don't think this movie is even worth watchin..but wat da hell, i got free passes....

Assmunch
05-06-2005, 07:13 AM
xxx with ice cube?????????? thats the problem, I just can't take him seriously in that role.

{I}{K}{E}
05-06-2005, 08:42 AM
xxx with ice cube?????????? thats the problem, I just can't take him seriously in that role.

Have you seen the movie :rolleyes:

Gre1
05-06-2005, 04:35 PM
He was asked to play in the sequel but he wanted 2 much money. so the producer said :wave:

Thats what he did in Fast and The Furious I don't know who he thinks he is he is going to be a washed up actor in a minute begging to play in a movie for $10 lol

sameer0807
05-06-2005, 09:30 PM
omg xXx movie sucks...stay away frm that movie...the movie is full of crap.....thank god i had free passes, this movie is not even worth watchin....wasted my time

{I}{K}{E}
05-06-2005, 09:42 PM
omg xXx movie sucks...stay away frm that movie...the movie is full of crap.....thank god i had free passes, this movie is not even worth watchin....wasted my time

it's nice to also say why you think this movie is 'crap'

Assmunch
05-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Have you seen the movie :rolleyes:
Yes I have :P

sameer0807
05-07-2005, 10:11 AM
What where they thinking...
The Production team was great...
Lee Tamahori from James Bond...
The effects where good...

Then throw in Ice-Cube in the mix...

The movie tanked...

The producers was thinking maybe they could bring in the African American crowd
But that seemed to have failed...

The people that hired him saw him in Torque... Ghost of Mars and Three Kings... They thought he could handle a movie this big... Sadly... It failed and endangered the francise...

Say it with me folks!

WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?!!!!

It is not about the actor nor the production...

It's the casting office that really screwed this up!, someone ought to get FIRED!

They should have hired someone else...
LL-Cool-J -His Role in swat -Looks great bald
The Rock -Breakout actor going to do Spyhunter
Arnold Vosloo -Hey he's Bald! Can act with a gruff voice
Billy Zane -He's bald too! Gruff voice too perfect for recasting
Seann William Scott -Saw him in the Rundown and Bulletproof monk? He can act... And can be buff when he wants to... proves he can fight in Bulletproof monk... A bit underated... His smart A$$ remarks would have been great

Maybe they where trying to save a buck?
Trying to save a buck, just lost them bucks in the box office...

Tylerrought
05-11-2005, 03:32 AM
i thought xXx and xXx : State of the Union were both awesome. I wish Vin was in the second tho instead of that black dude... :(

sameer0807
05-11-2005, 06:18 AM
i thought xXx and xXx : State of the Union were both awesome. I wish Vin was in the second tho instead of that black dude... :(
though xXx 2 sucked big time, I thought Ice cube fightin scenes were good, I think he acted alright, its the movie that blows....not ice cube's actin.