PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Gaming

Samurai
05-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Yo,

Anyone here play multiplayer games online?

I was thinking perhaps we could set some sort of ladder up where all the games people play can join servers together and have a laugh. Some of us have been here a while, but aside from conversing on these forums, that's all it is :(

Anyway, I currently play:

Call Of Duty
Call Of Duty: United Offensive
Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Locomotion
OpenTTD

I did have Doom 3 installed, as well as Far Cry but I generally tend to have no more than 5 games installed on my system at any given time.

I'm normally 'Samurai' whilst playing online.

My company is currently running 2 CoD servers at the moment and are hosted on the US Bandwidth Exchange (Cybercon) so if anyone's after the IP of a low-ping server hit me up :)

What games do you play online?

Smith
05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
BF1942 and a mod for wolfenstien ET called True Combat: Elite is all i play online. Sometimes i reinstall SOF2 and play that for a few months.

Shiranai_Baka
05-03-2005, 01:08 AM
I plai Counter Strike Source. I like to plai that game because it's physics is very plaiable.

suprafreak6
05-03-2005, 02:43 AM
diablo 2 is fun

keyser_soze
05-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Raven shield/athena sword and Typhoon rising/escalation, I know there not the latest of games but I like how they play and have played them a while. Setting up a FST squad and getting together for some online gaming is a cool idea I just hope that it does'nt get like other clans/squads they can get very petty and 2 serious at times, one I used to play df2 with banned you from the server and matches for a period of time decided by "the officers" for missing training sessions :D

{I}{K}{E}
05-07-2005, 02:29 PM
What games do you play online?

Counterstrike
Counterstrike Source

Money Fist
05-07-2005, 02:46 PM
listed in my personal rank order

BattleField: Vietnam (PoE mod)
Rainbow6: RavenShield
BattleField: 1942
FarCry