04-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Hello,

I recently tried to download the film solaris
in english and german but it would take through
isdn connection very long 200 hours to get the
whole film. So my serious question:
Could someone of you - please answer, you are
my last hope :( - send me the film by normal mail
on a cd, I also would pay the necessary shipping charges or send you some empty cds back or anything
else I could do :) ? I also could offer a huge archiv of cds with 50gb of files mp3s and some films as a whereisit catalog file so you can search through and I would send it to you whenever you want/needv it :)?

thanks anyway, david.

please answer on "David Nierzwicki <[email protected]>"

J'Pol
04-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Don&#39;t be ridiculous. That would be illegal. What are you trying to do, get people into trouble.

Darth Sushi
04-07-2003, 11:50 PM
Only if you first send a 10 Million dollar, non-refundable retainer fee just in case you try to sue later. It&#39;s for my legal defence insurance.

clocker
04-08-2003, 02:11 AM
Darth...if you get the 10 million for your legal defence can I be your lawyer? I&#39;ve seen "Erin Brockavich" :lol: ...

clocker
04-08-2003, 02:12 AM
Darth...if you get the 10 million for your legal defence can I be your lawyer? I&#39;ve seen "Erin Brockavich" :lol: ...

Yeah,yeah I know... DOUBLE POST&#33;&#33;&#33;
I keep getting these script error messages for some reason and it doesn&#39;t look like the post has gone through.
My apologies, all...

internet.news
04-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Yes, you are obviously right - but we should continue
filesharing - I know this issue - because if you have seen
police officers who are undercover and seems to be a drug buyer and if you sell them drugs you will be caught the same could happen unfortunately here: an Agent - representing the RIAA - try to make a deal (in these times that it is difficult to get down whole kazaa network, because it is not central server) or deals with as many as possible users and if they agree and send them illegal material they will be caught - this is sad but that means and proves: Filesharing never dies only people dies or get caught :( ....

thanks anyway, david.

Rocktron
04-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@7 April 2003 - 23:49
Hello,

I recently tried to download the film solaris
in english and german but it would take through
isdn connection very long 200 hours to get the
whole film. So my serious question:
Could someone of you - please answer, you are
my last hope :( - send me the film by normal mail
on a cd, I also would pay the necessary shipping charges or send you some empty cds back or anything
else I could do :) ? I also could offer a huge archiv of cds with 50gb of files mp3s and some films as a whereisit catalog file so you can search through and I would send it to you whenever you want/needv it :)?

thanks anyway, david.

please answer on "David Nierzwicki <[email protected]>"
Sorry but Solaris is not a very good tensive movie&#33;
No really it&#39;s not&#33; I&#39;t&#39;s boring&#33;&#33; Not kiddin&#33;

Just wait for it.. or download the CAM version first... if you like it okay&#33; If not? Nobody has to go through so much trouble to send it to you.. :D

Love to hear your response&#33;

internet.news
04-09-2003, 12:53 AM
Hello,

no, it is an interesting story about this planet consisting of electromagnetical waves
and something life after death... but I already saw the movie in a cinema (5&#036;very cheap)
last sunday, but because was so nice, I wanted to get it :)

thanks anyway, david.

internet.news
07-28-2003, 11:23 PM
hello again,

I already got the Solaris Movie from a good friend
on 2 Cds as sVCD :) anyway thanks, david.

AznRocky
07-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@7 April 2003 - 23:34
Don&#39;t be ridiculous. That would be illegal. What are you trying to do, get people into trouble.
MAN EVERything illeagle man&#33; u download all that movie is illeagle or is it?

Darth Sushi
07-29-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by AznRocky+29 July 2003 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky @ 29 July 2003 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@7 April 2003 - 23:34
MAN EVERything illeagle man&#33; u download all that movie is illeagle or is it? [/b][/quote]
Yes, but on the net you can at least try to remain anonymous. If you mail something illegal, you now have direct evidence of a crime. How would you know if you&#39;re actually mailing it to the MPAA/RIAA goon squad? ;)

Satan
07-29-2003, 12:38 AM
selling a copy of pirated material is against the concept of filesharing...and it is also undeniably illegal as hell...

internet.news
02-13-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Satan@29 July 2003 - 01:38
selling a copy of pirated material is against the concept of filesharing...and it is also undeniably illegal as hell...
Wow, my first post here.

I know it is dangerous to sent out stuff by mail, but I did it with WinXP to a nice
guy in France - Bordeaux. And I am happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Edited: I ddid not sell it - I sent it for free - as sharing is free. The only difficulties
are shipping charges if they are high.

There is a difference between free sharing what I am doing and what is important
and selling. PPL selling copied movies are not often interested in free sharing.