Mïcrösöül°V³
05-08-2005, 06:04 PM
I cant create torrents, i get this error:

32.0 kB
Piece count: 33
Hashing files
Saving File...
Operation failed
org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.TOTorrentException: TOTorrent::serialise: fails 'java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\BITTORRENT DOWNLOADS\fisch2.exe.torrent.saving (The device is not ready)'
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.impl.TOTorrentImpl.serialiseToBEncodedFile(TOTorrentImpl.java:168)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.maketorrent.ProgressPanel.makeTorrent(ProgressPanel.java:193)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.maketorrent.ProgressPanel$1.runSupport(ProgressPanel.java:102)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:54)

The drive that azureus is trying to save to doesnt exist, and thats what the "device not ready" thing is. how can I uninstall azureus COMPLETELY? I have uninstalle dit and reinstalled it, and it just picks up where it was with all the old settings. i tried changing the settings in azureus, but it apparently dont work. I cleared the registry manually, and still azureus manages to find the old settings. WTF :angry:

Vargas
05-08-2005, 06:29 PM
delete the folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameHere\Application Data\Azureus

Mïcrösöül°V³
05-08-2005, 07:03 PM
worked perfectly. thank you (I was about to go nuts. between this problem and mysql and php, I was gunna start breaking stuff) I think my brain is too full of miscellaneous thoughts to be trying to do this stuff right now. :) But thank you, you saved my pc from getting an ass kicking.

Vargas
05-08-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah some people forget that it's called "Documents and Settings" for a reason :lol: