PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Rip The Jacker

Chewie
05-09-2005, 02:52 PM
You know, it's kind of funny (and sad) how some people take this so seriously.

You were put on moderation for 2 days, it's not like you were thrown in jail for 2 days.
I mean, really... this is the internet. Samurai if you want to discuss it, PM me. Decisions made by the mods are not up for public discussion.

Some people take the internet way to seriously...

...and then you close the thread.
Exactly who is taking something seriously by banning a member?
I mean, really... this is the internet.

Don't tell me that Samurai's actions were serious enough for him to be moderated, and then bleat that it's not serious and people should stop bitching.
You, sir, are what is termed a muppet around my part of the world.

I really don't know why people fucked around by these jumped-up meter-maids don't just say, "fuck it," and piss off.

GepperRankins
05-09-2005, 02:58 PM
we've already had one thread about it and no-one cared :mellow:

Virtualbody1234
05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Shut up already. It's over. Put it behind us.

Nobody was banned.

If you really want it to be for the "ATTN" of JTR then PM him.

Rick Phlegm
05-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Smell the drama

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

manker
05-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Feck's sake.

People who've done similar things before were put on moderation, if Rip hadn't put him on moderation for a short while then the people who were moderated before would have been upset.

It was a no win situation for the mods, whichever way would have resulted in someone being pissed off.

Busyman
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Feck's sake.

People who've done similar things before were put on moderation, if Rip hadn't put him on moderation for a short while then the people who were moderated before would have been upset.

It was a no win situation for the mods, whichever way would have resulted in someone being pissed off.
Those people weren't on a first offense either.

Either way this is old at this point.

Will someone please tattle tale this thread to a close? I ain't doin' it. :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
05-09-2005, 03:12 PM
why do mommy and daddy keep fighting :cry:

RPerry
05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Enough of the Drama. RTJ made a decision, it was at his discretion, end of story.