PDA

View Full Version : Rainbows And Reality.

longterm
04-08-2003, 04:47 AM
It's not easy for anyone asking questions to know how to respond to those who think the war is a clear "He said/He did" affair. (e.g.-Saddam should be dead! F*ck Iraq!...or...It's a total lie!)
To try and add some dimension or depth to a two-dimensional view on a video news report, (whether it be cable, internet, tv),
think of it in terms of...colors...not of colors of people, but actual colors.
For instance:
Red= Saddam's tyranny.
Orange=Oil fields.
Yellow=Media bias. (who owns which networks, etc, connections to BIG $)
Green=U.S. manipulation of facts and emotions
Blue=Supposed "freedom" in America.(witness protesters hauled away)Indigo=Constitution in tatters...really...thanks to Presidential powers :rolleyes: .
Violet=Illnesses...such as SARS...which now...thanks Mr. President...can be used to regulate people flow in America, thanks to his new E.Order concerning "possible" ;) health threats. (Quarantine areas now allowed to be set up by health officials. Wanna bet Florida goes for this early? :huh: I bet it's one of the first 3 states to do some healthy doses of isolation. It tallies with the Bush mentality, and its citizens can be "assured" that both the Governer AND the President have only "their welfare" in mind. :unsure: It's late Monday as I write this...I'm not going to guess a date.)
If you combine shades of different colors, you can come up with interesting pictures.
Nothing like a calm rainbow for this country. <_<
It creeps, actually it&#39;s doing a lot more than creeping, towards a dictatorship almost ready to announce that it IS a dictatorship, and please aim those rifles at that guy over there who won&#39;t shut up. :ph34r:
Also, you may need to get the BIG box of colors, which include nasty, painful questions.
I wish a speedy and healthy return to the men and women fighting in the coalition forces. B)
May they get proper medical treatment for mental and physical ailments. :P
May they and their families be monitered by health officials to check for DU poisoning, which, by the way, I mentioned at work. I was immediately told that Saddam had dropped nerve gas on the troops, and that our ammo was not the issue. :angry:
He may well have. Just because he dropped nerve gas doesn&#39;t mean the DU incidents didn&#39;t take place.
Comments? :blink: Questions? :huh: Opinions? :D [SIZE=7][SIZE=7][SIZE=1][SIZE=7][SIZE=14][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][COLOR=blue] (that falls under comments, damnit&#33; :) )
(ps-I tried altering some of the text, but I&#39;m not sure about what I did, so if this looks totally effed up...get a good laugh in.)

fallenknight308
04-08-2003, 05:58 AM
The REAL story&#33; :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: http://natall.com/pub/040503.txt
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/040503.pls

hobbes
04-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Wow, you forgot the color, Brown- for a lot a crap&#33;- (I couldn&#39;t pass on this one, though I don&#39;t really disagree with you totally, but it certainly has a nice ring.)

I don&#39;t know what color sleep should be, but you need some of that color.

I love the paranoid take on SARS. Just take that square peg and smash it until it fits in your round hole of conspiricy. What is George&#39;s agenda with this? Please be vague. Makes you think, hmmmm.

Every year Influeza vaccines are derived from the strain that hit China the previous year. That is what your flu shot is. Every 75 years or so a virulent strain comes around which kills millions and millions (1919? -fuzzy on dates, I&#39;m a concepts man) of people.

That is why aggressive prevention of spread is the key.

Our freedom is real. Protestors are not arrested unless they obstruct city life (blocking streets), cause damage or trespass. Even if arrested they will be free to lather , rinse and repeat the next day.

Just on msnbc it was explained by an Iraqi that if a child were to say anything negative about Hussein, the entire family would be killed as it would be assumed he was poisoned by his parents. How&#39;s that for perspective.

I love this country because every Saturday night SNL gets broadcast nationwide and parodies our leaders. That IS freedom. I remember the retired George Bush coming on the show to tell Dana Carvey that his immitation was poor. Even old Janet Reno made a cameo as Will Ferrell mocked her as some she-male.

Constituition in tatters, what a platitude.

I don&#39;t disagree with everything you say, I don&#39;t have time to comment on it all as lunch hours is over, but your overall theme of government suppression and conspiracy gets really tiresome.

j2k4
04-09-2003, 05:54 PM
longterm-are you struggling the last few yards toward a Masters in "FUZZ"?

With a minor in "Typing Stamina"?

I&#39;m not into drugs, but I would recommend Methaqualone. Good for what ails you.

FYI-Grand Schemes are, by and large, as substantial as air, and even less filling.

ClubDiggler
04-09-2003, 09:59 PM
With all those colors Pink Floyd comes to mind....... B)

Jibbler
04-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by longterm@7 April 2003 - 23:47
Illnesses...such as SARS...which now...thanks Mr. President...can be used to regulate people flow in America, thanks to his new E.Order concerning "possible" ;) health threats. (Quarantine areas now allowed to be set up by health officials. Wanna bet Florida goes for this early? :huh: I bet it&#39;s one of the first 3 states to do some healthy doses of isolation. It tallies with the Bush mentality, and its citizens can be "assured" that both the Governer AND the President have only "their welfare" in mind. :unsure: It&#39;s late Monday as I write this...I&#39;m not going to guess a date.)
The president has nothing to do with SARS. This decision was made by the CDC or Center for Disease Control. It was made because SARS is a fatal illness, it is airborne, and has no cure. Why on earth would this make any difference in Florida?