PDA

View Full Version : best privates trackers

alonso
05-13-2005, 08:08 AM
I'm a bit lost with all these privates trackers, so why not create a list who briefly describe them ... :w00t:

So far I know 5 of these trackers :

EliteTorrents ==> anime, appz, audio/e-books, games, movies, music, mvids, tv, xxx

FileList ==> appz, games, movies, music, mvids, tv, xxx

indietorrents ==> music, mvids

OiNK's ==> appz, audio/e-books, music

Pisexy ==> anime, appz, audio/e-books, games, movies, music, mvids, tv, xxx (surely one of the best about dvd releases :D )

my classment:

1° Pisexy
2° OiNK's
3° Elite Torrents

ps: i can't find the checkbox for the poll, where the hell is that damned thing ???

asmithz
05-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Torrentbytes - ET but you wont loose your account, and it dosent have as meaning problems, and no downtime.

{I}{K}{E}
05-13-2005, 08:58 AM
members cannot create polls.

alonso
05-13-2005, 09:02 AM
I heard about Torrentbytes but never log in, can u tell us a bit more about it ?

I think the problem with FileList, Elite torrents and others trackers (maybe TorrentBytes ?? ) is that they often propose identic torrents. For example their DVD-R database is pratically the same. And u can find all these dvds on Pisexy who offer a amazing DVD-R collection each day => 25 new releases again yesterday, Elite Torrents like other trackers turns around one new realese each day, that's a big point for pisexy.

but if u have a little upload rate i guess TorrentByte and other free trackers should be the best solution ; well until they close the registration and start to prune low ratio accounts. do u know how many users they got right now ??

members cannot create polls.

can u create one for me plz ? like : what is yr favorite private tracker ??

Infested Cats
05-13-2005, 01:14 PM
What would be considered the best [private] tracker for Music?

sw33t1
05-13-2005, 05:22 PM
oink.me.uk for music infested cat, need a invite?
and also filemp3.org is great for scene stuff...
as for tbytes its the spinoff of torrentbits which was the best imo.
all private trackers usually carry scene stuff some are 0day sites which mean only new scene stuff . a person cant go rip a dvd and upload it etc.. ...
most sites if they have access to topsites/dumpsites are all the same,i know a few ftp addys off the top of my head and i do believe several sites use the same addys.
wdgaf is my home and then i surf many sites>.
torrentbytes
torrentpimps
filelist
elitetorrents
torrentleech
pisexy
there are so many quality sites out there
a few sites people have given me invites to that i forget the names,sorry if i didnt mention it :P

alonso
05-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Infested Cats ==> oink.me.uk is definitely one of the top-sites if u're looking for mp3z :)

sw33t1, i used to have an account on wdgaf few months ago but i forgot to show myself regulary and now the account has been deleted :dry: . i'll try to create a new one

about the supply of DVD-R, I'm pretty sure most of the trackers get them from newsgroups, cause the files are systematically splitted into 50 Mo (more or less) pieces and that's the rule for all the binaries

sw33t1
05-13-2005, 11:12 PM
i think most newsgroup stuff get about the same time as torrents if not later ,i know movie wise it happens because once a movie leaves the group usually a fxp team will transfer it to a fast ftp that has been "hacked" from there it reaches the torrent communities
the reason for the many rars is a scene rule,it makes it easy for say......
if i upload a 3gb file in 1 piece it could possibly get corrupted in transmission to you so with torrents being so many 'scene" rar files it makes it easy to redownload a 14.8mb segment than to redownload 3gb.

alonso
05-14-2005, 07:35 AM
+1 , I guess you right :)

I remember when i used newsgroups couple times ago, there was few groups who presented hdtv movies. I was wondering if any tracker (private or not) got this kind of stuff ??

maebach
05-31-2005, 08:14 PM
nice list thanks

Chanel
06-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Oink is definitely the best for music and one of the best private trackers.