PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble

Gripper
05-13-2005, 08:57 PM
copying and pasting,been like it for a couple of days,if I wanted to copy and past some text from another web page it wont work,or for an image from photo bucket..help please

tesco
05-13-2005, 09:00 PM
what does it do/not do. :blink:

You try to paste somewhere on this forum and nothing happens? or just on your computer in general?

Gripper
05-13-2005, 09:10 PM
I try to paste in the forum and in stead of getting the normal paste option i get the options for navigating a web page,but only when i'm inthe advanced mode,just discovered paste option works in quick reply

Rick Phlegm
05-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Have you tried just pressing ctrl+v to paste?

Peerzy
05-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Show us some pictures we can't help if you say;

Yeah dunt work wht wr8ung hlp plzzz just seds eror wtf??w?W?

:snooty:

Gripper
05-14-2005, 09:27 PM
I wasn't trying to be vague Peerzy,just can't always explain properly not sure how to do a picture of what's happening.
@Rick,thanks ctrl v works cheers
Do you think it has anything to do with Firefox?

Rick Phlegm
05-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Do you think it has anything to do with Firefox?
Wouldn't think so, I'm using firefox and the paste option appears just fine when right clicking :unsure:

Gripper
05-15-2005, 12:34 PM
when I use the "go Advanced" tab to reply,if I click on the cut or paste icon a little javascript box pops up saying i need to edit my mozilla config file to allow this action,have no idea how to do this,so i'll just muddle through until I figure it out,thanks for the advice

tesco
05-15-2005, 02:51 PM
when I use the "go Advanced" tab to reply,if I click on the cut or paste icon a little javascript box pops up saying i need to edit my mozilla config file to allow this action,have no idea how to do this,so i'll just muddle through until I figure it out,thanks for the adviceYou're right, that doesn't work for me either.

I've never used that way thoough, just do ctrl+v or right click>>paste.:)