PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Visual Studio .net

ragzinc
04-08-2003, 11:49 AM
how do i upgrade my visual studio .net enterprise architect.....i don't have a subscription to msdn :unsure: :unsure: .....could somebody provide a link or any advice whereby i can......thanks :) :) :) :)

CornerPocket
04-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Not sure what type of updates you are after, will this help any Product Updates (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/updates/default.asp). Or were you looking for the application software itself?

ragzinc
04-08-2003, 03:11 PM
thanks that helped...a bit....actually i was looking for way to get into msdn's subscription website...... :unsure: :unsure: ...u need a username and pw to get in......that site has the updates i need...... :( :( ...and in order to get one you have to purchase one...and it costs like US$2000...for that but that includes the software but i have that already.....i downloaded it off kazaa..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wizzandabe
04-08-2003, 03:34 PM
so you got it now then? i don't quite get you!

CornerPocket
04-08-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Wizzandabe@8 April 2003 - 10:34
so you got it now then? i don't quite get you!
@Wizzandabe
razinc is referring to having got visual studio .net enterprise architect, but still in need of updates.

@
ragzinc - Sorry didn't provide much, good luck in your quest. B)

ragzinc
04-08-2003, 04:12 PM
thanks anyway CornerPockect......i just need a username and pw to access msdn's website...so i could use there libraries and get the updates...that seems really really hard to find.......any help would be greatly appreciated

Wizzandabe
04-08-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+8 April 2003 - 15:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 8 April 2003 - 15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wizzandabe@8 April 2003 - 10:34
so you got it now then? i don&#39;t quite get you&#33;
@Wizzandabe
razinc is referring to having got visual studio .net enterprise architect, but still in need of updates.

@
ragzinc - Sorry didn&#39;t provide much, good luck in your quest. B) [/b][/quote]
nw, actually you answered my question, but i didnt wirte it down very well. chears

try a msdn form maybe there will be some luck there, maybe?