PDA

View Full Version : Skin Change

Peerzy
05-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Just changed form the WYSIWYG replier because it wasnt loading in Firefox and it changed me to the Synapsis skin and wont changte back no matter what i do?

tesco
05-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Go into your user cp>click edit options>at the bottom you can choose a skin.

Maybe that's overriding your settings. :unsure:

either way, the style changer's been f*cked since rookie's programmer changed it to "work" with the html pages. ;)

Peerzy
05-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks, i did what you said. Btw any reason why the normal skin changer doesn't work? Also about 70% of the time the WYSIWYG editor doesn't work in firefox?

RPerry
05-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks, i did what you said. Btw any reason why the normal skin changer doesn't work? Also about 70% of the time the WYSIWYG editor doesn't work in firefox?

That may be a problem with your version of firefox Peerzy, I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page :(

tesco
05-15-2005, 09:51 PM
That may be a problem with your version of firefox Peerzy, I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page :(clear your cache, history, etc. and that will work again. I have that problem all the time.

Peerzy i really don't know why the style chooser is having so amny problems lately.

Peerzy
05-15-2005, 11:11 PM
That may be a problem with your version of firefox Peerzy, I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page :(

1.0.3 here, Smilies work fine tho but iv had that error before.

Peerzy
05-16-2005, 12:47 AM
What the fuck? Its just started with the gay smilie thing again. Firefox 1.0.2, i didn't do anything in settings or touch anything, cleaned cache and still doing it.

uNz[i]
05-16-2005, 04:54 AM
... I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page :(
Disabling javascript and/or java does that.

RealitY
05-16-2005, 05:57 AM
I noticed the skin changer stop working for me in FF also just after I went to 1.04 although I cant ever remember using it before the update so I cant say as I mostly use IE anyway which is fine...