PDA

View Full Version : Question about yoko height......

nabeelisnabeel
05-16-2005, 05:58 AM
...hey guys and gals .:)
Have nayone heard aobut these japanese product like a shoe. The researchers say that this device can increase your height by stimulating your harmones.
So, anyone has experince of using it? or some of your relatvie or friend has used it? if os share your expericnce.

should i purchase it.....

Rip The Jacker
05-16-2005, 06:12 AM
No need to post it 3 times.

nabeelisnabeel
05-17-2005, 07:44 AM
ummm. mostly thepeople who go in LOUNGE, don't go in DRAWING, so i thought to post it there tooo..
r u moderator or admin?

Skiz
05-17-2005, 07:53 AM
No you shouldn't buy them. It's a rip-off.

Actually people in the lounge do wander into the drawing room.

Yes. RTJ is a moderator.

Names written in black = normal member
Names written in blue = mod
Names written in red = admin
Names written in yellow = I can't remember :ermm:

nabeelisnabeel
05-17-2005, 09:03 AM
how can u say its a rip off.
If you have any personal expericne or of some of ur friends/relatvies. then ur reply would be appreciated.

nabeelisnabeel
05-19-2005, 01:41 PM
umm....... did you read my questions clearly?

Rick Phlegm
05-19-2005, 02:24 PM
umm....... did you read my questions clearly?

No you shouldn't buy them. It's a rip-off.
Doesn't get any clearer than that. :huh:

Busyman
05-20-2005, 01:34 AM
I understood your questions easily enough; reading them was even easier.

Yoko, in any of it's sundry forms, should be avoided at all costs.

It causes heartache and death; at the very least you would find yourself afflicted by the most atonal and nauseating noises (presented as "music") that you have ever heard.

You have been warned. :huh:
Yoko

Ohhhhh Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

jtwo ah speaka de trute ah.

peat moss
05-20-2005, 01:44 AM

It causes heartache and death; at the very least you would find yourself afflicted by the most atonal and nauseating noises (presented as "music") that you have ever heard.

Have you every played her music backwards ? She screakes " Who in their right mind would buy this sh....it !

@nabeelisnabeel , do us a a favour and change your sig. please. :)

nabeelisnabeel
05-20-2005, 08:32 PM

no body got my question right :(

my question was related to following shoes

http://www.gainheight.com

Skiz
05-20-2005, 08:36 PM
:sighsindisbelief:

MCHeshPants420
05-20-2005, 10:19 PM
:lol:

I would just like to say your product is awsome. I have grown form 5'1 12 months ago to 6'2. I cant believe it. Your product is truly amazing. Thank

I'm gonna get me a pair and grow myself into some sort of giant-man.

tracydani
05-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Ryan from Australia has grown 13 inches in 12 months!!!

Do they have a version that fits in your pants? :naughty:

TD

Busyman
05-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Do they have a version that fits in your pants? :naughty:

TD
Why, you wanna grow your ass?

nabeelisnabeel
05-23-2005, 02:11 AM
heheheheha

just try it. and shre your experiences here after 12 months.

Snee
05-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Three companies sell special shoe insoles. Two sell a product called Kimi and two call it Yoko. The insoles, so the companies claim, use the Chinese medical tradition of reflexology. Reflexology maps locations on the bottoms of the feet to organs and systems in the body. By pressing on these map locations, a practitioner can cure an illness for the associated organ.

Kimi & Yoko take reflexology a step further. Their insole is supposed to use acupressure to stimulate growth. Acupressure is related to acupuncture, but uses pressure instead of needles. However, that's little comfort for the insole wearer. Readers report that it is very painful to walk on the insoles and they often give up before the allotted time. Either way, no one has ever reported any success with these products.

source (http://www.heightguide.com/)

I don't know a thing about that source though (as far as I can tell it's just another scam :lol: ), but the bit about the soles sounds about right.

And btw, those soles are sold by a Malaysian company, as far as I can tell.

Another sterling review (http://www.shortsupport.org/Health/Increase/worst.html#noaddr)
(I think the first quote was copied from this site)

nabeelisnabeel
05-24-2005, 02:32 AM
thanx snny for your reviews.
But it would be quite better that a user from nowhere comes (who have used them) and share his OWN experience.

MCHeshPants420
05-24-2005, 02:55 AM
;)

Tom Thumb
05-24-2005, 03:00 AM
My wife (Thumbelina) bought me a pair this christmas just gone and I have to say the results have been amazing. Defying all scientific knowledge on the subject I have grown an incredible 5' in the last 5 months. That is a foot per month!!!

The only side effect I've noticed is that I appear to have gotten slightly hairier and a weird man in a suit follows me wherever I go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/thumb_tom.jpg

Before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/giant.jpg

After

Snee
05-24-2005, 01:37 PM
thanx snny for your reviews.
But it would be quite better that a user from nowhere comes (who have used them) and share his OWN experience.
You really want someone to suffer through the pain of wearing them for months for no gain, don't you?

You little sadist, you.

manker
05-24-2005, 01:46 PM
I'd be willing to sponsor a person to wear these shoes. I'd pay £10 per month but they'd have to write 'Chebus loves you' in tippex on the sides.

No deals.

nabeelisnabeel
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM
ummmm......

so no REAL person till now ????

nabeelisnabeel
05-25-2005, 09:02 PM
very funny :(

mister busg bunny

Snee
05-27-2005, 02:16 PM
ummmm......

so no REAL person till now ????
I'm pretty sure that the information the reviews were based on from the short people-site didn't come from robots or something.

But I could be wrong :ermm:

I can tell you this, though, pretty much without a doubt:

There are only two ways of getting artificially taller that will work.

If you are still growing, growth-hormones may work, but you'll only get those if your doctor thinks you are so small that you really need them.

But if you aren't growing any more, or if you aren't so short that growth-hormones are necessary and your doctor is reluctant to give you some, the only other way that works, that I know of, is to have surgery.

And that kind of surgery involves getting your bones drilled, and screws screwed into the holes, and it involves having your bones broken, a lot of pain, the risk of infection, and not being able to walk properly while the screws are in there.

And oh yeah, you'll also get some very ugly scarring. And since it's elective, you'll pay for all of it from your own pocket.

In short, if you aren't incredibly small, I wouldn't recommend having that kind of surgery. I certainly wouldn't, even if I was a little person.

GepperRankins
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
don't even consider surgery.