05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
internet.news? :shifty:

JPaul
05-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Scotland

manker
05-24-2005, 07:32 PM
i wanna to make friends in this fourm,
any one from egypt here... :DHi. Which part of Egypt are you from.

I've visited several times and hope to go back to Luxor this Autumn. Not that I'm asking to stay in your house or anything ... I'll probably book an hotel :ermm:

DanB
05-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Did you sin as bad as Skizo?

DanB
05-24-2005, 07:36 PM
manker it should be a singular 'a' as h is not a vowel, tut tut

(>Zero Cool<)
05-24-2005, 07:40 PM
i wanna to make friends in this fourm,
any one from egypt here... :D

Hi :D

nope, not from Egypt, but welcome to the forum :P

SpatulaGeekGirl
05-24-2005, 07:44 PM
No, Scotland. But I would love to be your friend. :hug:

What does DanB mean?

manker
05-24-2005, 08:00 PM
manker it should be a singular 'a' as h is not a vowel, tut tutWe've done this before, I'm sure.

The appending of the indefinite article is to facilitate speech and should be applied as such in the written word. Given I pronounce hotel as 'otel, I'm kewl.

DanB
05-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Maybe, I wouldn't be too surprised if we had

(>Zero Cool<)
05-24-2005, 08:04 PM
manker it should be a singular 'a' as h is not a vowel, tut tutWe've done this before, I'm sure.

The appending of the indefinite article is to facilitate speech and should be applied as such in the written word. Given I pronounce hotel as 'otel, I'm kewl.

:wacko: ffs manker you have to get a grip on your grammatical info/correction type impulses :( you are making my head sore :cry: no wonder your mates only meet you in the pub, must take em a drink or two to be able to cope with you :unsure: :P

manker
05-24-2005, 08:08 PM
We've done this before, I'm sure.

:wacko: ffs manker you have to get a grip on your grammatical info/correction type impulses :( you are making my head sore :cry: no wonder your mates only meet you in the pub, must take em a drink or two to be able to cope with you :unsure: :PDan corrected me :cry: :cry:

I felt compelled to respond :snooty:

Jon L. Obscene
05-24-2005, 08:09 PM

:huh: this post should be Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=95400&page=1&pp=10)

In future please try to post in the correct section :) Thank you

Oh and welcome to Sinbad :01: , cool name, do you have big monsters made of playdough too? :01:

That would be so cool, to have your own monster army of playdough, you could terrorise old people and stuff :D

Jonno :cool:

SpatulaGeekGirl
05-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Jonno always reminded me of that show Jackass.

Jon L. Obscene
05-24-2005, 08:14 PM

I think :huh:

Jonno :cool:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-24-2005, 08:14 PM
:wacko: ffs manker you have to get a grip on your grammatical info/correction type impulses :( you are making my head sore :cry: no wonder your mates only meet you in the pub, must take em a drink or two to be able to cope with you :unsure: :PDan corrected me :cry: :cry:

I felt compelled to respond :snooty:

:lol: fair enough.

Got any aspirin? :(