PDA

View Full Version : Find Trial Prog Registry Keys

99%
05-26-2005, 07:22 AM
Yes its legal
read the faq before using

Download here -no install needed http://www.databack4u.com/snc/download/trashreg.zip

It seems you have to Donate atleast Zero dollars to unlock it delete certain files

Homepage - http://www.databack4u.com/snc/rtkf_eng.html#3
Registry Trash Keys Finder (version 3.6.0) http://www.databack4u.com/snc/pictures/rtkf.gif
Purpose of the program
The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows registry. Many programs leave keys in the registry, even after program removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the program itself. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (it may be the main aim of some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.

http://www.databack4u.com/snc/pictures/scr_rtkf.gif The program RTKF is not a 'crack' but is an addition to other "serious" registry cleaning software. It seems there are no infringements of the author's laws: nothing is 'patched' into EXE files and their action is not traced by special "spies". I do not distribute any registration keys, and, at lastly, I do not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their requirements could write something hidden. As an RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer registry.

asmithz
05-26-2005, 07:24 AM
is this better then doctor who's?

99%
05-26-2005, 07:31 AM
are you refering to Trial Doctor
then yes cause this prog found the ones trial doc found and more
weird interface though

Skiz
05-26-2005, 07:31 AM
To lazy to try it right now, but excellent find. :)

asmithz
05-26-2005, 07:33 AM
Donation required, wtf send it to me. I want to try :)

are you refering to Trial Doctor
then yes cause this prog found the ones trial doc found and more
weird interface though

Thats what i meant.

peat moss
05-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks 99% , I can finally delete those armadillo keys .

99%
05-26-2005, 12:21 PM
edited

{I}{K}{E}
05-26-2005, 12:43 PM
REGEDIT4

; This key creation\last modification time: zondag 3 juli 2005 19:02:31
; Key description: Armadillo 4.10+
; You need the UNLOCKED version of RTKF
; if you want to see this key content

; Contact author for unlocking details

:huh:

99%
05-26-2005, 01:00 PM
what did you clik to get that?
i seem to be able to do everything.....
why not simply "jump to redit" and see it manually?

maybe certain keys are locked???? by the author wtf - if so sorry

{I}{K}{E}
05-26-2005, 01:08 PM
jump to redit. doesnt work. I get an error message.

99%
05-26-2005, 01:12 PM
weird because i had 3 armadillos on there yesterday and no problems deleting, nothing
and im using the same program as you.

He probably locked certain types

yes it is donation ware & it says

What is a DonationWare?

A DonationWare is software for which you set the price. You give to the author what you think his software is worth. ZERO if you want.

99%
05-26-2005, 01:14 PM
WTF?

In any case Registry Trash Keys Finder is my gift to you and you are not required to pay for it.

lee551
05-26-2005, 04:05 PM
thanks!! definately could use this sweet program. :D :D

-edit-
i need a lil help with this. does it only find un-used keys? i cannot tell what some of the keys are, and dont know if they are ok to delete. any clue on what is what?

peat moss
05-26-2005, 11:18 PM
weird because i had 3 armadillos on there yesterday and no problems deleting, nothing
and im using the same program as you.

He probably locked certain types

yes it is donation ware & it says

What is a DonationWare?

A DonationWare is software for which you set the price. You give to the author what you think his software is worth. ZERO if you want.

I deleted 4 that regleaner would flag but they were back @ the next reboot.

All gone now ! :01:

99%
05-26-2005, 11:55 PM
-edit-
i need a lil help with this. does it only find un-used keys? i cannot tell what some of the keys are, and dont know if they are ok to delete. any clue on what is what?

read the help file
it searches only for certain types of files which are associated with demos o sftwr which leaves a reminder that you have used it.
it does not work for all demos - as to your question yes it also searches "used" keys.

99%
05-31-2005, 10:52 AM
added new search algorithms for Armadillo 4.10 and ASProtect 2.11 (both locked for nonrussian PC users

So RTKF is fully free for people with Russian Windows installed.

... And the last reason to donate (from prog web page):
And at last, you really need the full ("unlocked") RTKF version ;-)

You need "Unlocked" version only if you have few progs protected with latest Armadillo 4.10+ or ASProtect 2.11+ keys.
If you don't see any "You need the UNLOCKED version of RTKF" it mean you are using freeware tool too smile.gif. Do you want to check this out? OK. Dowload, for example, this tool: Easy Video Joiner 5.1 and try it with RTKF.

BTW
I'm Russian and I know Shura about 2 years. So I think that I know absolutelly everything about his prog headbanger.gif
Do you have any questions? shades.gif

PS
If you have dowloaded the file more than 2 days ago, it better to redownload it ( there was a small error in "locked" keys dates obtaining)