PDA

View Full Version : Were you always picked last?

DarthInsinuate
05-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Everyone line up, two captains, take turns picking.

GepperRankins
05-26-2005, 02:03 PM
i was always picked about 5th from last :snooty:

manker
05-26-2005, 02:23 PM
To avoid upsetting people by picking sides, we devised an ingenious (for eight-year olds) selection method.

Dai the milk Vs Mike the milk.

Mike the milk delivered my milk, which was fortunate because there were always around 5 extra people on my team hence we kicked ar5e :01:

Where the feck is the poll option for that :dry:

Snee
05-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Not always, but it happened a couple of times :unsure: so I voted for manker.

DarthInsinuate
05-26-2005, 03:46 PM
To avoid upsetting people by picking sides, we devised an ingenious (for eight-year olds) selection method.

Mike the milk delivered my milk, which was fortunate because there were always around 5 extra people on my team hence we kicked ar5e :01:

this is a poll for the internationally accepted fair team picking method, not your crappy pussy "we're eight and we know empathy" method. If you must, vote the manker option, because that's just shit :dry:

Mr. Mulder
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
about 3rd from last, 2nd if one of them was away :no:

enoughfakefiles
05-26-2005, 06:45 PM
There`s nowt wrong with being picked last. All the best players are picked last.:snooty:

I`m manker. :lol:

manker
05-26-2005, 08:42 PM

this is a poll for the internationally accepted fair team picking method, not your crappy pussy "we're eight and we know empathy" method. If you must, vote the manker option, because that's just shit :dry:Hrm. When I was in Class 5 also used to play Class 5 Vs Class 6. That hurt a bit.

We never did split the teams that way, that I remember, when I got to Class 6.

Also a few times we played the two top sets against the 3 bottom sets, my team usually lost in that.

Feck's sake, this poll is rubbish.

DarthInsinuate
05-26-2005, 09:40 PM
meh, playground football was always a bit rubbish, especially when your school decides to half the size of the playing fields by replacing most of it with a shitty astroturf court thing

manker
05-26-2005, 09:46 PM
meh, playground football was always a bit rubbish, especially when your school decides to half the size of the playing fields by replacing most of it with a shitty astroturf court thingWhen I went to pick my sister's kids up from the junior school I used to go to, I chatted to one of my old teachers and he said that they'd sold the football field for people to build houses on :dry:

Also, they've built a bigger fence with no holes in it so the kids can't play in the river as easily at lunchtime, what is the world coming to.

iamtheoneandonlyone
05-27-2005, 02:08 AM
I'm always last...but that always seems to be a good thing.

Chewie
05-27-2005, 08:42 AM
I was never picked last, although never picked first either... kids wanted good outfield players before picking me for my willingness to throw myself around on the concrete in goal.