PDA

View Full Version : boycott bali?

GepperRankins
05-27-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.in2skinz.invisionzone.com/images/schapelle_sig.jpg
i'm sure i can't do anything as i don't live in australiland, but we bitch about america's home affairs all the time.

someone explain what it's on about please :unsure:

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 02:53 PM
It's about a young Australian woman who's life has been ruined by corrupt Australian baggage handlers sending drugs between domestic airports. Someone missed the pick up and the drugs went on to Bali in Schapelle Corby's luggage. Today she was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of. The prosecution are appealing the sentence because they believe it is too light. They wanted life. We are supposed to be grateful because she could have got the firing squad.

The convicted mastermind of the Bali bombings got 2 years. You tell me where the justice is. It was marijuana they found in her luggage.

Busyman
05-27-2005, 03:03 PM
It's about a young Australian woman who's life has been ruined by corrupt Australian baggage handlers sending drugs between domestic airports. Someone missed the pick up and the drugs went on to Bali in Schapelle Corby's luggage. Today she was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of. The prosecution are appealing the sentence because they believe it is too light. They wanted life. We are supposed to be grateful because she could have got the firing squad.

The convicted mastermind of the Bali bombings got 2 years. You tell me where the justice is. It was marijuana they found in her luggage.
:ohmy: WTF!!!

Vargas
05-27-2005, 03:04 PM
The convicted mastermind of the Bali bombings got 2 years. You tell me where the justice is. It was marijuana they found in her luggage.stop the planet and let me off
:ph34r:

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 03:07 PM
It is a bit like that isn't it? We all kind of knew what was going to happen because Indonesian law has been explained fairly thoroughly lately, but it was still an almighty shock when it did happened. She asked last night that we not forget her. I'm damn sure I won't. :(

GepperRankins
05-27-2005, 03:21 PM
so what's my bit? don't buy exports or go on holiday there. i think i can handle that :proud:

99%
05-27-2005, 03:23 PM
in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of.

wasn't there a woman who killed her baby and blamed it on a dingo instead at one point?... :ph34r:

GepperRankins
05-27-2005, 03:30 PM
i wonder how much support she gets for being a bit of a milf (presuming it's her in the picture)

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 03:34 PM
What's a milf? It is her in the picture. Lindy Chamberlain has offered her best wishes and support to Schapelle, she knows how it is to be wrongly accused. A dingo did take her baby.

99%
05-27-2005, 03:38 PM
yes but 99% of australia thought she was guilty

anyway - luckily she wasn't caught in Singapore - death sentence - very very difficult to get people out of it.

Rick Phlegm
05-27-2005, 03:39 PM
What's a milf?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf :naughty:

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 03:40 PM
No, it's more like 99% of Australia believe she is innocent. Where do you get your figures from?

MCHeshPants420
05-27-2005, 03:43 PM
What's a milf?

Just type 'milf' into Google. :shifty:

Edit: Warning: Do not type 'milf' into Google.

99%
05-27-2005, 03:46 PM
i was refering to the dingo baby story in relation to australian public and press reliability.It seems australia's entire populations opinion gets convinced very easilyor persuasivly in total - where im from 30% maybe give a shit / 30% maybe heard it about it / 30% are busy with other things /10% are illegal aliens when it comes to whats happening in the country.

sorry - just pushing

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 03:53 PM
1. milf
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

I see, well ... no I am personally not influenced by that (and neither are most of my friends who are also reeling about this) and she's not a mother and not really likely to be now. :)

Bali have the death sentence too. She only got 20 years, we are supposed to lick somebodies feet for that I think. :blink: That's in spite of the Bali bomber who got off with a 2 year sentence with nearly 200 deaths under his belt. Not bad huh? You can kill but whatever you do don't be caught with hooch. :rolleyes: Boycott Bali and all of Indonesia. :D

99%
05-27-2005, 04:00 PM
I agree boycott bali - less auzzie surfers in bali

ok thats it i stop now

have a nice day

AussieSheila
05-27-2005, 04:12 PM
:lol: You'll never stop the Aussie surfers, they aren't smart enough to boycott Bali, too much salt water on the brain. I do speak from experience, my other half is an Aussie surfer. :oops: