PDA

View Full Version : Do you play World of Warcraft?

rzf
05-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Heya, just wondered if any of you guys play WoW? If yes, what do you think of the game, what server etc etc.

I myself find the game highly enjoyable. I used to play SWG before and it was a pure grinding game. Kill XX to get YY exp. But when I got to try WoW I was truly amazed that the game was so quest orientated. Oh yes, I was in heaven. You can level just from doing the quests :blink:

Well anyway, I play on the EU realms. Al'Akir to be excactly as Horde.

What about you guys? :D

TFFTn
05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Heya, just wondered if any of you guys play WoW? If yes, what do you think of the game, what server etc etc.

I myself find the game highly enjoyable. I used to play SWG before and it was a pure grinding game. Kill XX to get YY exp. But when I got to try WoW I was truly amazed that the game was so quest orientated. Oh yes, I was in heaven. You can level just from doing the quests :blink:

Well anyway, I play on the EU realms. Al'Akir to be excactly as Horde.

What about you guys? :D

No I havent but belive it or not Im DL it right now. I made a thread on this WOW, I was wondering if there is any good privite servers out there for this well know and highly rated game.

rzf
05-29-2005, 02:34 PM
I think you should stay away from those private servers.. But if you find them entertaining, then buy the real shit and start playing with rest of the community. Most private servers only have between 20-100 players there playing everyday. Wouldn't it be more fun to play on a server with over 6k players?

Well, just give it a try ;)

ahctlucabbuS
05-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Troll rogue on the EU server 'Frostwhisper' named 'Loke'.

The game is good fun, yes. An interesting change of pace for the better compared to the usual MMOG.

dudevenezuela
05-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Whic are the system requirements? I wonder if I can play it

My system specs

-Amd Sempro 2300+ 1.6 Ghz
-512 Mb RAM
-Integrated Video 64mb :(

rzf
05-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Whic are the system requirements? I wonder if I can play it

My system specs

-Amd Sempro 2300+ 1.6 Ghz
-512 Mb RAM
-Integrated Video 64mb :(

You can play WoW with no problems at all... Just the RAMs that concerns me :huh:

Timz
05-29-2005, 08:07 PM
gnome rogue, shadetwitch, Aggramar. + a bunch of alts. I would recommend the game, quite a bit of fun and extremely addicting in the beginning. At the endgame stuff slows down a bit. W/ battlefields coming out the endgame will get exciting again

Monkeee
05-29-2005, 09:43 PM
WoW is crack

maebach
06-01-2005, 04:07 PM
has anyones downloaded version work? mine didnt. i might buy it

Spicker
06-01-2005, 09:28 PM
has anyones downloaded version work? mine didnt. i might buy it
You have to pay monthly...to play

silent h3ro
06-01-2005, 09:34 PM
I would play if it dident have gay monthly fees. Guild Wars looks good tho.