PDA

View Full Version : QuickMX: What Happened?

Taken Aback
06-01-2005, 02:41 AM
I know it's loathed by dedicated sharers, but was there ever any more development on QuickMX for newer WinMX builds?

I almost got the feeling the guy who wrote the app was assassinated. :)

Lovepeaceguru
10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
So does anyone know how to contact the QuickMX people?

Taken Aback
10-26-2005, 02:17 AM
Last I heard, they escaped to the mountains of Afganistan..... :)

ziggyjuarez
10-26-2005, 10:54 AM
the new build is called FrostMX

Blinnie
10-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Hi. I was wondering what had happened to WIN MX too. I'm presently stuck without a means to download any music!! Changed to broadband and WINMX wouldn't work/off-line whatever. I'm intereted in downloading Soulseek or any other good programs, but they're all after my credit card and a bit of cash. Can anyone help me with finding a link so I don't have to go the credit card !! Would really appreciate your help! Thanx

Barbarossa
10-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi. I was wondering what had happened to WIN MX too. I'm presently stuck without a means to download any music!! Changed to broadband and WINMX wouldn't work/off-line whatever. I'm intereted in downloading Soulseek or any other good programs, but they're all after my credit card and a bit of cash. Can anyone help me with finding a link so I don't have to go the credit card !! Would really appreciate your help! Thanx

You should NEVER have to pay for filesharing!

Have a look at Slyck (http://www.slyck.com/) for guides on different filesharing programs. ;)

Taken Aback
10-31-2005, 01:52 PM
the new build is called FrostMX

That's a new build of QuickMX?