PDA

View Full Version : I don't want sympathy...

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 09:31 AM
...I want a new fecking shoulder.

Mrs. Cheese has accidentally (on purpose) pulled a musle in my shoulder and now it hurts like hell, supposed to be job-hunting this week but I'll have to put that on hold.

So if anyone has a spare shoulder they can lend me that'd be great. But please, no tattoos.

Edit: Left shoulders only please, I don't want to look anymore stupid than I already do.

{I}{K}{E}
06-01-2005, 09:37 AM
http://www.caringmedical.com/therapies/imgs/radio1.jpg

Already started the operation. hope you join soon.....

manker
06-01-2005, 09:39 AM
How did this come about. Were you gimping for her?

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 09:43 AM
How did this come about. Were you gimping for her?

I was making the case for women being crap at computer games because they lack spatial awareness and she playfully wrenched my shoulder from its socket. I was pretty drunk so my muscles must have been very loose and thus easily feckable. :ermm:

I think it was just a tactic on her part so she can then suggest a game of Tekken and then maybe win against a one-armed man.

Mr. Mulder
06-01-2005, 09:43 AM
get a job and then say you hurt your shoulder on the job and gets lots of money from them :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
get a job and then say you hurt your shoulder on the job and gets lots of money from them :unsure:

Genius. :lol:

manker
06-01-2005, 09:49 AM
playfully wrenched my shoulder from its socketFeck's sake. Is it you with Chyna on that sex tape :fear:

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
playfully wrenched my shoulder from its socketFeck's sake. Is it you with Chyna on that sex tape :fear:

She's Greek. Think Xena, but much shorter. A Xena midget if you will.:ph34r:

{I}{K}{E}
06-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Feck's sake. Is it you with Chyna on that sex tape :fear:

A Xena midget if you will.:ph34r:

:ohmy:

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 10:05 AM
http://www.caringmedical.com/therapies/imgs/radio1.jpg

Already started the operation. hope you join soon.....

Is the guy who is being operated on copping a feel there? :unsure:

GepperRankins
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
kneecaps are hawt :wub:

JPaul
06-01-2005, 10:34 AM
How tax dodging can you get.

"me can't look for a job coz me have a sore soldier"

manker
06-01-2005, 10:37 AM

"me can't look for a job coz me have a sore soldier"Are you thinking of gathering a geptarded persecution gang. I seem to have missed out on the last rallying call so don't want to miss out this time.

Mike Nelson
06-01-2005, 10:57 AM

"me can't look for a job coz me have a sore soldier"Are you thinking of gathering a geptarded persecution gang. I seem to have missed out on the last rallying call so don't want to miss out this time.

Excellent, I'll get my sledgehammer.

JPaul
06-01-2005, 11:33 AM
If we need any sledges hammed you will get the first call.

mantax,

I have you on speed dial, just wait for the call, you know what to do.

Snee
06-01-2005, 11:43 AM

I thought that B-O only gave those fancy codenames to verified members :unsure:

GepperRankins
06-01-2005, 11:46 AM
you mean bogi?

Snee
06-01-2005, 11:54 AM
No, the president of his fan-club, the one with the greek number that loves you guys.

JPaul
06-01-2005, 12:06 PM
No, the president of his fan-club, the one with the greek number that loves you guys.
:blink:

Can we get another clue please.

Snee
06-01-2005, 12:08 PM
The letter T and the digit 1 :unsure:

JPaul
06-01-2005, 12:10 PM
neotheone :blink:

Gripper
06-01-2005, 12:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/gripper103/xenaresize.jpg

I'll show you spatial bloody awarness :lol:

Busyman
06-01-2005, 01:49 PM

"me can't look for a job coz me have a sore soldier"
:lol: :lol:

Plus I thought you had got a job already...oh that was just an interview....didn't work out huh? :(

Busyman
06-01-2005, 01:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/gripper103/xenaresize.jpg

I'll show you spatial bloody awarness :lol:
Ok now shrink her down to 1/8th the size and you've got Girlfriend Of ChebusMinimus.

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Plus I thought had got a job already...oh that was just an interview....didn't work out huh? :(

I'm thinking of setting my sights much lower, like a job fixing telephones.

GepperRankins
06-01-2005, 02:21 PM
i have tears in my eyes laughing at this misunderstanding

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Actually there was an amusing ending to my interview story from last week, my mother told me that she did actually have my full birth certificate but did not let me have it because she thought I'd lose it...

Busyman
06-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Plus I thought you had got a job already...oh that was just an interview....didn't work out huh? :(

Ahhh versus having er...no job. Why would you want to fix telephones anyway? There's no money in that. People just buy a new one.

Howeva, I imagine it's stell betta then nawt working atawl. :ermm:

manker
06-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Ahhh versus having er...no job. Why would you want to fix telephones anyway? There's no money in that. People just buy a new one.

Howeva, I imagine it's stell betta then nawt working atawl. :ermm:It's definitely not better than being a student.

No job is.

Busyman
06-01-2005, 02:55 PM

Howeva, I imagine it's stell betta then nawt working atawl. :ermm:It's definitely not better than being a student.

No job is.
As long as being a student leads to a decent career.

Otherwise you're just a career student. Hopefully Chebus will find his way after his 10th year.

I got lucky and skipped college (and a couple of scholarships) out of high school, started with the phone company and they paid for all my college, while I worked.

manker
06-01-2005, 02:58 PM
It's definitely not better than being a student.

No job is.

Otherwise you're just a career student. Hopefully Chebus will find his way after his 10th year.

I got lucky and skipped college (and a couple of scholarships) out of high school, started with the phone company and they paid for all my college, while I worked.That's not lucky, that's decidedly unlucky.

I imagine college over there being much the same as university is here (tho' slightly easier, academically). What with all the hawt sechs, drinking and general arseing about.

I qualified professionally when working and it is definitely not as much fun as doing a full-time course.

99%
06-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Sympathy (http://www.edstone.de/media/07.%20Sympathy%20for%20the%20devil.mp3)

Busyman
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM

I got lucky and skipped college (and a couple of scholarships) out of high school, started with the phone company and they paid for all my college, while I worked.That's not lucky, that's decidedly unlucky.

I imagine college over there being much the same as university is here (tho' slightly easier, academically). What with all the hawt sechs, drinking and general arseing about.

I qualified professionally when working and it is definitely not as much fun as doing a full-time course.
Unlucky depending on your perspective.

I agree that there is much fun living on campus. However with keeping my eyes on the prize, I started making my money early. I imagine it was a little harder for me 'cause I had to work at the same time.

I've had my share of the "free life" of hot sex, drinking, and teh weed smoke.

(still do minus teh weed smoke but it's much more tempered)

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 03:23 PM
It's definitely not better than being a student.

No job is.

I got lucky and skipped college (and a couple of scholarships) out of high school, started with the phone company and they paid for all my college, while I worked.

I'm in my first year but I intend to stay in academia for a few years yet. Doubtful ten though. I've done the lowly paid work bit that you're doing now and now it is time to stretch myself. I'll have a lot of doors open to me when I have finished.

Your work's scheme sounds very much like NVQ's. They're quite good.

manker
06-01-2005, 03:26 PM
That's not lucky, that's decidedly unlucky.

I agree that there is much fun living on campus. However with keeping my eyes on the prize, I started making my money early. I imagine it was a little harder for me 'cause I had to work at the same time.

Yeah, studying is definitely better without a job :D

I found it really difficult while working - the extra money just meant I wanted to go out more, or at least to more expensive places => less studying.

Busyman
06-01-2005, 03:31 PM

I found it really difficult while working - the extra money just meant I wanted to go out more, or at least to more expensive places => less studying.
I saved my money to buy a house early and then move to a bigger house.

I still had money to go out, fuck, drink, but I had my own home and decent car.

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 03:33 PM

I made a point of leaving my job before I started all this uni stuff because I didn't want to distract myself with worrying about work and I knew that extra money in my pocket would lead to even further distractions.

Also I'm so very lazy and I knew I could by on my student loan/grant.

Busyman
06-01-2005, 03:37 PM

I'm in my first year but I intend to stay in academia for a few years yet. Doubtful ten though. I've done the lowly paid work bit that you're doing now and now it is time to stretch myself. I'll have a lot of doors open to me when I have finished.

I doubt you've done the work I'm doing. It's not low income...ya know....like the work you are trying to get into but it pays teh bills :rolleyes:

I can only aspire to be at the high level that you may make it too. :mellow:

GepperRankins
06-01-2005, 03:37 PM
that's my plan :lookaround:

MCHeshPants420
06-01-2005, 03:46 PM

I doubt you've done the work I'm doing. It's not low income...ya know....like the work you are trying to get into but it pays teh bills :rolleyes:

I've worked for a phone company. :snooty:

enoughfakefiles
06-01-2005, 06:14 PM

Chat lines or tarrot reading.?? :ph34r:

Busyman
06-01-2005, 06:19 PM

Siberian Telephone and Telegraph?

JPaul
06-01-2005, 10:30 PM

Chat lines or tarrot reading.?? :ph34r:
The Samaritans.

Just one night.

They called it Black Wednesday.

Gripper
06-01-2005, 10:34 PM